PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Wax "Ice"

Bob Ledford
06-16-2013, 01:24 PM
I tried Turtle Wax "Ice" this week. Was very pleased with the ease of application, buffing out, dirt on the polish cloth that it removed.

Also discovered a caveat due to the fan blowing. I got some on the windshield so I got a clean buffing cloth and rubbed it out. The results were a cleaner, no haze left on clearer w/s.

So I did the whole w/s and went for a ride and found it did not collect any dust. Time will tell...

billybovine
06-16-2013, 01:26 PM
I was thinking about trying it. Good to know how well it worked for you.

acinpcola
06-16-2013, 01:29 PM
It is the what I use and I think it is great!! Brings out a very nice and deep shine:thumbup::firstplace:

AC:spyder2:

Lin
06-16-2013, 04:47 PM
So easy to use! One of the rainy days this week, I added another coat. It just builds a deeper shine and feels so nice.

Copperman
06-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the input. I think I'll try it.

rdukingpin
06-16-2013, 07:14 PM
I use this on my purple motorcycle mostly because you will never see any residue left in the cracks because the "ice"is clear.Find it gives a good shine but not so good removing bugs or road tar.

Ga Blue Knight
06-16-2013, 07:22 PM
It's great stuff use it on all my vehicles. Easy to use and does not leave white powder on the black plastic parts. You can use it on everything.

BuddaBelly
06-16-2013, 07:54 PM
I use Liquid glass on all my vehicles. Been usi g it for over 20 yesrs. Love it.

ulflyer
06-17-2013, 07:23 AM
It's great stuff use it on all my vehicles. Easy to use and does not leave white powder on the black plastic parts. You can use it on everything.

+1, been using it for a couple years on cars and Can Am.
Another product I use even more frequently for quick cleaning of windshield and body parts is "Wax-As-U-Dry" by Eagle One. Its just a good cleaner but has little wax in it and leaves no white on black parts. Ice is an excellent product to finish it off with.

I seldom ever wash the Can Am.

papawsrts388
06-17-2013, 07:49 AM
try some of the slick50 spray wax--I use it on my Camaros and my spyder..works great on the windshield, chrome,wheels also