PDA

View Full Version : Having a happy Father's Day

TexasSpyder
06-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Slept in this morning. Got up to a fantastic breakfast. Went out to the shop and installed my new PitBull Shock Relocators. Had a great lunch and am about to go for a ride to test out the relocators. Who could ask for a better Fathers Day? Did my checkout ride and I love the difference. It is much more stable cornering and highway speeds with gusting wind. Ride height went from 4 3/4" to 6 3/8".

J. D.

kepople
06-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Sounds like a good day...

I started my fathers day setting up my phone pairing on my new SMH10... got it working and volunteered to make a run to McDonalds on the recently aquired RTS SE5.
Fun stuff... decided I need the sway bar mod and a Nolan 43E as my cheap ST3 helmet is entirely to hard on the head.

JJW SpyderRider
06-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Sounds like the shock locators worked well for you :thumbup: You might need to adjust your headlights for the new ride height.

I too had a good fathers day. My wife had to work so went for a 200 mile ride :yes::yes::yes:. Stopped in Galena, IL for a walk around town then to Poopy's for lunch. When I came out there was a '08 Yellow premier edition GS parked next to me. Poopy's is a big biker bar and did not get to meet the owner. From Poopy's went to a car show to check out about 100 cars. Grilled dinner then the wife and I took a ride for ice cream. We won't go into what's next for Fathers day :thumbup: