PDA

View Full Version : ok your now right

spyderpoop
06-15-2013, 09:16 PM
just want to say I had a great ride to and from Owners event and the event was eventful and I bitched and complained a LITTLE on here but after 8 months of getting it repaired the bike ran great some trouble with the headset still but was happy with the whole trip and want to say sorry and thanks for all your replies nice or not nice ones a thank you as it took time but appreciated also and I spoke with Lamont and said thanks also to him so lets ride the hell out of the bike now and hopefully enjoy it like we should be able too thanks again cant wait for next years event

Chupaca
06-15-2013, 09:24 PM
it's what this site is about..helping each other and hearing comments like this one makes it worthwhile..glad your getting to enjoy your ryde now..!! :ohyea::ohyea:

Bob Denman
06-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Here's to hoping that all of the troubles are behind you now! :cheers: :2thumbs:

Pennyrick
06-16-2013, 09:41 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
just want to say I had a great ride to and from Owners event and the event was eventful and I bitched and complained a LITTLE on here but after 8 months of getting it repaired the bike ran great some trouble with the headset still but was happy with the whole trip and want to say sorry and thanks for all your replies nice or not nice ones a thank you as it took time but appreciated also and I spoke with Lamont and said thanks also to him so lets ride the hell out of the bike now and hopefully enjoy it like we should be able too thanks again cant wait for next years event