PDA

View Full Version : Sway Bar

Wormie
06-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Was at Lamonts and spoke with Joe about the new sway bar for my 2012 RT. Joe thanks for the advise it was the best money I have spen on my spider. Spider pops and the guys did a great job and Ken and I are both happy with what we did. Thanks to everyone that talked with us about it spider lovers are the best.

Larry (wormie)

GuitarPlayer
06-15-2013, 07:40 PM
I had Spyderpops install the sway bar on my 2013 RT-Ltd. I had a chance to really test it today by riding the Rattler on our way to Lamont's Barbecue. The change in the handling was amazing! The ride wasn't bad before by no it's rock steady now.

Tony

JimAlpha
06-16-2013, 08:54 PM
Was a little skeptical about installing the sway bar on the 2013 RT Limited since it already handled much better than my 2009 RS. after reading the great reviews on earlier model RTs, I went ahead and had one installed on the 2013 RT. The BajaRon sway bar has made the new spyder handle much better. It was a solid improvement over stock and well worth the investment. Thanks, BajaRon for the great design and Spyderpops and his crew for the installation.

:clap:

Chupaca
06-17-2013, 12:55 AM
more and more reports on the BajaRon sway bar confirming previous stories. So now he has the whole line and all the years covered...way to go Ron..!! :2thumbs::firstplace:

BajaRon
06-17-2013, 07:43 AM
more and more reports on the BajaRon sway bar confirming previous stories. So now he has the whole line and all the years covered...way to go Ron..!! :2thumbs::firstplace:

Not quite. Still working on the 2013 RS, RSS, ST, STS, ST Ltd. which I hope to have sorted out soon.