PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thank You...

SpyRyd
06-15-2013, 04:18 PM
to Lamont and Chris for the really super BBQ today. Food was excellent; company was great; and the hosts are two of the best people on God's earth. How great is it to be a Spyder Lover? I'm so grateful to be a Spyder ryder and a member of the best group of "bikers" in the whole wide world. What a family!!!

flamingobabe
06-15-2013, 04:29 PM
I agree 100%....wonderful time thanks Lamont and Chris

PrairieSpyder
06-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Amen to that! It was a wonderful BBQ and I admire Lamont and Chris for graciously hosting 500 of their closest friends!:yikes:

SpyderLovers are the best!:thumbup:

Wormie
06-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Lamont and Chris are the best thanks for a great day.

Larry

CATastrophe
06-15-2013, 05:32 PM
:clap: Yes, it was a wonderful day and fabulous weather, too! Thanks Lamont and Chris for being so gracious to once again having a wonderful gathering at your place. :dg2:

I hope you can both take a deep breath now and relax a bit. You've more than earned it!

captblack
06-15-2013, 06:13 PM
I too add our thanks to Lamont and Chris for sharing their little bit of heaven with us. It was such a great day and an added thanks to Lamont for recommending a route that was absolutely beautiful :thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-15-2013, 06:43 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_3_102.gif (Penciling this event in to the 2014 Calendar!)
Oh shoot! I might as well just stayo on the road after SpyderFest 2014, and cover some serious ground for six weeks! ;) :2thumbs:

Cuffs19
06-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Speaking of Spyderfest '14 when will they announce dates and location. Or is it at the same place every year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GuitarPlayer
06-15-2013, 07:28 PM
I too agree. The food was great, the weather was great, the conversations were great. What a great way to wrap up the week. Now I can go home.

Thanks!!!

Tony

spyderbirds
06-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Ditto on the fabulous BBQ thanks Lamont, your place is awesome and your double awesome for having us all out.

Who would have thunk this would be highlighting the menu !!
(click pic to enlarge and read the text)

:joke:

quickster47
06-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Once again Lamont and Chris have hosted a sensational event. And what a great opportunity to put faces with familiar screen names.

Carl

NancysToy
06-15-2013, 09:23 PM
We heartily agree with all the sentiments expressed above! You guys didn't have to do this for us, especially under the circumstances, but you forged ahead and did so anyway...with smiles on your faces and warmth in your hearts. Nancy and I really enjoyed spending some time with Chris today, the BBQ was great as always, and the company was super. We certainly can't thank you enough.

SteveMac
06-15-2013, 09:36 PM
We heartily agree with all the sentiments expressed above! You guys didn't have to do this for us, especially under the circumstances, but you forged ahead and did so anyway...with smiles on your faces and warmth in your hearts. Nancy and I really enjoyed spending some time with Chris today, the BBQ was great as always, and the company was super. We certainly can't thank you enough.

:agree: !!!!!!
Had a great time. Was really good visiting with you today Scotty! I'll share my shade tree with ya any day!

NancysToy
06-15-2013, 09:42 PM
:agree: !!!!!!
Had a great time. Was really good visiting with you today Scotty! I'll share my shade tree with ya any day!

Same here. Enjoy your vacation!

SteveMac
06-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Same here. Enjoy your vacation!

We will. Thanks! ;)

Have a safe trip home.

2ndChildhood
06-15-2013, 10:11 PM
We agree, lamont and chris did a super job. It was our first year at the barbecue and was a great time and wonderful to see all the spyder lovers out there. Wish we could have stayed longer and visit but work calls the wife on monday morning so had to hit the road early but not before I had the shock relocators installed. The ride was great on our way back homeward.

Life is Great - Be Safe
ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

daltonjl
06-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I can't add much to what has already been said but I want to say that you two, Lamont and Chris, are amazing people for going on with an event of this magnitude after what you have experienced. Elaine, Graham and myself will be forever grateful for allowing us to attend such a wonderful event. i just hope we are invited back next year.

Jeff

Chupaca
06-15-2013, 10:50 PM
All said about Lemont and Chris is a given but really good to the BBQ went well and regardless the hosts made it a great success..!! :firstplace: