PDA

View Full Version : Odd!

DaDrkmysta
06-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Typically outside of mines and a friend of mines I never see any spyder ryders inside 465 Loop. Although i hear they exist(lol). Headed home today on 65e and on the opposite of the road a blue RT spyder passes and we wave at each other...
I proceed to get off at my exit and as i am passing the neighborhood gas station.. there's another Blue RT sitting there. Two spyders in one day!! wow that's a first for me ! So i swing back around and pull in to meet two nice ryders who were riding through from Maggie Valley home to wisconsin. Apparently they're on spyderlovers as well...

Not often i see fellow ryders but always a joy when i do!!

Chupaca
06-14-2013, 06:34 PM
sounds like a good day..!! There are more and more out there, so I'm told, but I rarely see any myself..!! :ohyea:

serf
06-18-2013, 07:25 AM
I live in greenwood and travel to indy every day for work... seeing a spyder is a rarity. The last two weekends I've made trips north (culver, in and van wert, oh) both trips I saw 2-3 spyders each way. It was kinda freaky... maybe the peru dealer does a lot better business than Martinsville.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DaDrkmysta
06-18-2013, 08:07 AM
I live in greenwood and travel to indy every day for work... seeing a spyder is a rarity. The last two weekends I've made trips north (culver, in and van wert, oh) both trips I saw 2-3 spyders each way. It was kinda freaky... maybe the peru dealer does a lot better business than Martinsville.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was down at the location on washington and the told me they sold 3 two weeks ago. 2 in one day. The community is growing...
There's a lady on a pearl white RS-S that I saw this past wknd too.

serf
06-18-2013, 10:04 PM
There's a silver rt-s that I'd almost always at the IMG Southside dinners' but one night we had three show up at a Wednesday night dinner put on by a guy at Harley west. It was at Bynums in Martinsville. The RSS was just purchased by a woman from flat out. The black rs is Mike's (spyderfun).

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using Tapatalk 2