PDA

View Full Version : RIVCO INTRODUCTION

CARA @ RIVCO
06-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Cara here over at RIVCO Products in Burlington, WI! First and foremost I would like to say thank you to Spyderlovers.com for allowing us to be a sponsor! Second, thank you to all of the riders on this forum that help keep our product and company alive, we appreciate your support and business!

My name is Cara, I'm a newbie over here at RIVCO. I've been working in the industry for about 5 years now and love it! I've got my motorcycle license currently but haven't gotten myself on a contraption yet with less than 4 wheels. I hope in the near future to be on some sort of bike and cannot wait for that time to come!

I look forward to working with all of you and answering any questions you may have. I am here to help! With that being said, if you have ANY questions feel free to contact me through private message on here or my email cjanikowski@rivcoproducts.com. If you are looking for technical support, please shoot Chad an email to chensiak@rivcoproducts.com.

Again, thank you for your support and business, I look forward to meeting all of you and helping you out with any questions or concerns you may have!

tajohn
06-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Welcome to Spyderlovers......We installed Rivco driver floorboards.....took the bike for a spin...it takes looks and comfort to another level

Thanks for a great product....

JJW SpyderRider
06-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the party!

I did the tour of the factory with SOAR about a month ago. Nice quality products :thumbup:

SpydermanCT
06-14-2013, 10:16 PM
I've been looking at boards for years now. I made decisions to buy one set of boards, then another and then another. It's been a very difficult process to figure out which ones are going to be "the ones". Well I saw the Rivco boards at Americade and all I have to say is WOW. It's a very solid, well made product. The fit and finish was really nice. The rubber mounting and pad appear that it will reduce vibration and give a comfortable riding experience. Any RS people out there that can give some personal feedback ? I'm going with these, I've made a decision... Again.

Frank G
06-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Rivco floor boards on our 2011 RS is the best addition, took comfort to a new level. :yes::yes::yes: Sorry Ron the sway bar comes in second.:yikes:

SpyderRx
06-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Rivco floor boards on our 2011 RS is the best addition, took comfort to a new level. :yes::yes::yes: Sorry Ron the sway bar comes in second.:yikes:

Ive been thinking about these but wanted to know if you have problems with heat on your right foot. I have held my feet in the position that the floor boards would mount and feel a lot of heat on my foot. How has it been for you or anyone else that has these?

Frank G
06-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Ive been thinking about these but wanted to know if you have problems with heat on your right foot. I have held my feet in the position that the floor boards would mount and feel a lot of heat on my foot. How has it been for you or anyone else that has these?

IMHO all the floorboards on the market place the right foot somewhat in the path of the discharge air from the radiator. :gaah: It is just the way it is. So if you want a cool foot you must redirect the air flow, and there are many threads addressing this issue. :chat:

I installed the Rivco floorboards for several reasons. First of all they mount as low as they can, the mount is strong, I weigh north of 300 Lb. and they are the only ones that incorporate a true vibration isolation system.:ohyea::ohyea:

I like thousands of others made ST's out of our RS without even knowing we were doing so:hun:. We lead the way and did the R&D for BRP.:bowdown:

Jharpo
06-15-2013, 09:34 PM
I had Rivco floor boards installed on my 2009 GS during Daytona Bike Week. They are great looking, high quality boards that I really liked. I traded that bike in last month on a ST that already has floor boards but I must admit I liked the Rivcos better than ST boards I have now. Also, great people to work with. There is more heat on ankle due to location, but not so bad that it interfered with the ride.