PDA

View Full Version : TreeHillSpyder turns in the keys

TreeHillSpyder
06-13-2013, 09:14 PM
It's been a good ride with this Spyder. Never thought I'd be able to ride a bike at all to begin with. I've enjoyed it for the three years I've had the chance to be a Spyder RS SE5 Owner. The rack worked great for me, as did the hand brake. So glad I bought the comfort seat. Maybe one day I'll be able to ride again. But it's onto bigger things.

If anyone out there is looking for a Spyder ready for an Enabled Spyder Ryder, this may be the ticket for you. She was good to me, and she will be for you as well.

Check it out at Wilmington Powersports or here: http://onslow.craigslist.org/mcd/3868415183.html

Thanks for all the help and support. Keep riding. ;)

Brian
TreeHillSpyder
Wilmington, NC

1VENOM
06-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Just because you won't be ridding for a while doesn't mean you need to leave the community. Stick around and keep us up to date. :pray:

Chupaca
06-13-2013, 10:57 PM
Just because you have to retire for a spell is no reason to leave us. You can still chime in as an experienced ryder in a special capacity and could be a great help to those wanting to ryde like you did...good luck in your future endeavors...:thumbup:

TreeHillSpyder
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Thanks Everyone.

I'm doing well, just getting very nostalgic about being on the open road. I know that there will be one day where I can return... but I will still be on the boards and am willing to help others get out there and try the Spyder who are in similar circumstances to me.

Life is good and will only get better, but for now the garage just looks a bit empty. Someone out there will have a great ride. :)

See you soon,

Brian

jerpinoy
06-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Good luck and God Bless. (KIT) keep in touch.

ARtraveler
06-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Sorry to hear your giving up the :spyder2:. As others have posted, stick around the site and post once in awhile.

TreeHillSpyder
06-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Will do, for sure.

Brian