PDA

View Full Version : Trailer lock issues

bullant12
06-11-2013, 09:51 PM
After a nice uneventful ride to my Mom's in middle TN, we discovered that our 622RT trailer cannot open the back lid, and when it does, can't get it to close. Question here: there is a good dealer in Nashville but a little off the way towards MV, or is this something that a local locksmith might fix?

Thanks in advance!

ParDuff
06-11-2013, 10:02 PM
I had an issue with my 622 where the lock pushed in too far and could not be unlocked because the rings no longer matched up. The dealer finally repositioned the lock in it's hole and then unlocked it. I expect that a good locksmith might be able to do the same. I'm in Ark so I don't know about dealers there.

bullant12
06-11-2013, 10:08 PM
I had an issue with my 622 where the lock pushed in too far and could not be unlocked because the rings no longer matched up. The dealer finally repositioned the lock in it's hole and then unlocked it. I expect that a good locksmith might be able to do the same. I'm in Ark so I don't know about dealers there.
Thanks! It sounds to what I am having... It feels like a spring is out of place...

I know the dealer in Nashville. Good and reputable. It's out of my route going to Maggie Valley so my schedule would get messed up! That is why I need to see if I can get a local shop to help me.

bullant12
07-12-2013, 01:28 PM
I could not not get the trailer opened after my *AHEM* dear *AHEM* wife slammed it good.

That is why my avatar and my Tittle...

Once I got it opened, Reggy and Harvey helped me with the closing latch and now it works. Just thought you should all know and the story behind my "sleeping in the trailer" pic... THANKS LAMONT!!!

MouthPiece
07-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I could not not get the trailer opened after my *AHEM* dear *AHEM* wife slammed it good.

That is why my avatar and my Tittle...

Once I got it opened, Reggy and Harvey helped me with the closing latch and now it works. Just thought you should all know and the story behind my "sleeping in the trailer" pic... THANKS LAMONT!!!

It's not nice to take the "lady of the house" on. :p

Chris

bullant12
07-12-2013, 02:59 PM
It's not nice to take the "lady of the house" on. :p

Is that a poker hand?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Rats... back in the trailer!:p