PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait to head out...

rabtech
06-11-2013, 01:59 PM
My wife and my employers think im crazy. .. They just don't understand how important it is for me to get out and ride. I am a IT consultant and by its very definition I have to fix computer problems and consult with people on new ideas and installs.

Most of the time its great (like when im on spyderlovers.com or ebay.com) but sometimes I really hate computers.. I GET TO THE POINT WHERE I JUST CANT TAKE ONE MORE PERSON THAT ASK ME WHY WHATEVER.COM IS SLOW TO PULL UP! Or WHY DIDNT THAT DOCUMENT PRINT!

And the funny thing is ,,,,I have never had a single person on the Cherohola Skyway or Deals Gap to ask me to fix their computer. :D

Sent from my Galaxy S3. I may have made a spelling error or may have some grammer issues. My fingers are way to big to type on this tiny screen!

ARtraveler
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
The symptoms you describe are far and wide all over this site. Fortunately, we have the :spyder2:

Bob Denman
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
That reminds me; How come my Gmail account is saying that I need to enable some sort of Activex plug-in thingie?? :roflblack: :joke: