PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Service?

suenmikez
06-10-2013, 05:02 PM
We are new to Arkansas, had the best dealer service @ Central Florida Power Sports in Kissimmee Fl. Can anyone recommend a "good" dealer? Have already heard "horror" stories about "Bradford Marine" in Hot Springs! Really am concerned about this! :banghead:

ParDuff
06-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Welcome to Arkansas! While I do not have service experience in the Hot Springs area, I know that there is a CanAm dealer in Fort Smith. They have not done any work for me but they were very helpful when I was looking for a 622 trailer. I expect that they would be a decent place to check out because they sell ATV's, Hondas, and Sypders so their interest and experience is in these vehicles. My opinion is that Bradford Marine is in the business to sell water craft with a side interest in ATV's and Spyders. I purchased my Sypder at their dealership in Springdale and have mixed reviews on their service. Sometimes very good, other times ...

Get out and enjoy the Quachita Forest. There are some great areas to ride down there.

suenmikez
06-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the reply! I have gotten a response from Bradford Marine and will be heading over there tomorrow to speak with the new Service Manager. Will see what they have to say about the improvements they have put into place! Guess time will tell.

Welcome to Arkansas! While I do not have service experience in the Hot Springs area, I know that there is a CanAm dealer in Fort Smith. They have not done any work for me but they were very helpful when I was looking for a 622 trailer. I expect that they would be a decent place to check out because they sell ATV's, Hondas, and Sypders so their interest and experience is in these vehicles. My opinion is that Bradford Marine is in the business to sell water craft with a side interest in ATV's and Spyders. I purchased my Sypder at their dealership in Springdale and have mixed reviews on their service. Sometimes very good, other times ...

Get out and enjoy the Quachita Forest. There are some great areas to ride down there.[/QUOTE]

Mrs. Magoo
06-16-2013, 04:13 PM
We bought our Spyder from Bradford in North Little Rock in 2011 and have had nothing but bad experience with their service. It seems every time we speak to someone about a problem their answer is "we have a new service manager". They seem to be a "sell it and forget it" establishment. At service rates of $100+ per hour you would expect they would at least be polite, but this isn't even the case. They know they are the only game in Central AR and have a monopoly on the Spyder market. I wish BRP would change dealers or at least allow another dealer so that we could get the service that BRP wants its customers to have. We LOVE our Spyder, we just wish we had a better service dealer. Their service is just as bad for boats too. We know from experience with our boat which was purchased there. Welcome to AR!! Good luck!!

Mrs. Magoo

suenmikez
06-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks, I think! I did make contact with the "Sales" Consultant who covers all Bradford locations. He stated to me they are aware of the problems and are trying to correct them. I am sure after speaking to some other Spyder owners that " we have all heard this before" ! Should you like to make contact with "BRP" I got this phone # 1-715-848-4957 from my dealer in Florida where we purchased our Spyder. The Store Manager who used to work for BRP. They were the best to deal with, even gave a loner "Spyder" if we had to leave the bike for service! Mike

We bought our Spyder from Bradford in North Little Rock in 2011 and have had nothing but bad experience with their service. It seems every time we speak to someone about a problem their answer is "we have a new service manager". They seem to be a "sell it and forget it" establishment. At service rates of $100+ per hour you would expect they would at least be polite, but this isn't even the case. They know they are the only game in Central AR and have a monopoly on the Spyder market. I wish BRP would change dealers or at least allow another dealer so that we could get the service that BRP wants its customers to have. We LOVE our Spyder, we just wish we had a better service dealer. Their service is just as bad for boats too. We know from experience with our boat which was purchased there. Welcome to AR!! Good luck!!

Mrs. Magoo

Cruzr Joe
06-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Best dealer around is Pitbull Powersports in Springfield Mo.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

suenmikez
06-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks, Looks like this is where we will go! Do not want to chance going to Arkansas Dealer... too many people with complaints about them!

Best dealer around is Pitbull Powersports in Springfield Mo.

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
06-21-2013, 06:21 PM
Where are you located?

We are in Bryant, maybe we can hook up for a ride

Cruzr Joe. 501 580-5595