PDA

View Full Version : BRP Emblem/Medallions

AutumnCat
06-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Are there any after market replacement medallions for the front hood and rear of the Spyder?
Any that you can customize?

I'd like to replace the BRP medallion with graphics to match the theme of the wrap I am planning.
Any suggestions?!?

Even if the medallion is flat/smooth so I could maybe get a wrap piece to fit and adhere - possibly.

lil rabbit
06-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Lamont sells emblems that have a spyder on them and I think custom dynamics sells decal also. Hope this helps.

dick574
06-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Are there any after market replacement medallions for the front hood and rear of the Spyder?
Any that you can customize?

I'd like to replace the BRP medallion with graphics to match the theme of the wrap I am planning.
Any suggestions?!?

Even if the medallion is flat/smooth so I could maybe get a wrap piece to fit and adhere - possibly.

If you got the wraps from Pete at powersportswraps, he may be able to whip something up for you.

AutumnCat
06-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Lamont sells emblems that have a spyder on them and I think custom dynamics sells decal also. Hope this helps.

Thanks - the Custom Dynamics might work as a base to put the wrap over. Will research it a bit more - once I get the new ST I have on order.
Found Lamont's decals and those look pretty good, too. Looks like there are options! Thanks, all!