PDA

View Full Version : My new adventure

Laila's Dad
06-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Hello all,

I hope that things are well. I recently formed an organization that will support Cancer awareness and Mental health awareness. We will have "group rides" and other events to raise funds through out the year for these causes. For those of you that are involved with different charities, you know about the 501c3 tax exempt status. My group does not have that yet so ALL funds raised will go to the listed charities on my website. There is no reserve account at this time. The first charity ride will be in September from Dallas to Austin(TX). I will post more about the charity ride in the Texas section of this site as the final trip details are finalized. Thanks Lamonster for allowing me to post this information on SL. When we become a national charity, I won't forget about you nojoke. Below is the website information:

www.ftllm712.com (http://www.ftllm712.com)

Please take a look at the site and if you feel lead to, please make a donation. Please note that we will not distribute funds to the charities until September after the 1st event and that donations are NOT tax deductable at this time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Grady

Chupaca
06-09-2013, 02:12 PM
wish you all the very best in this adventure...may the rydes be great and the fund raising successful..:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
06-09-2013, 02:14 PM
:agree: :2thumbs: