PDA

View Full Version : New Corbin Windshield, Seat, Bags

captainryder
06-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Spyderman990..... See you took alot of pictures this weekend.... and one in particular I want you to comment to all of us on.... The Corbin demo/accessory tricked out SPYDER.

1. Were the seats comfortable, hard, typical Corbin
2. Looks like you were sitting a little lower or further forward ??? (Maybe not, but it was noticeable in the picture that your legs were bent a little more.... will this be a good touring seat/riding position?
3. Could you use the original backrest setup by BRP with this seat design?
4. The windshield faring... does it do anything for wind across your shoulders, perhaps it wasn't driveable, but with the curves and bends, would wind be pushed out away from you? What about the chin high windshield.... being farther back (closer to your face) do you think it will be a good windbreaker.... with 3/4 helmets, 1/2 helmets ?
5. The saddlebags, nice? They seem to show holding alot... Weight going to be a problem with a rider?
6. Are the pegs and the modification to the exhaust good design?

I know alot of questions, but anybody reading and seen this equipment... feel free to comment.

spyder-dude
06-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Spyderman990..... See you took alot of pictures this weekend.... and one in particular I want you to comment to all of us on.... The Corbin demo/accessory tricked out SPYDER.

1. Were the seats comfortable, hard, typical Corbin
2. Looks like you were sitting a little lower or further forward ??? (Maybe not, but it was noticeable in the picture that your legs were bent a little more.... will this be a good touring seat/riding position?
3. Could you use the original backrest setup by BRP with this seat design?
4. The windshield faring... does it do anything for wind across your shoulders, perhaps it wasn't driveable, but with the curves and bends, would wind be pushed out away from you? What about the chin high windshield.... being farther back (closer to your face) do you think it will be a good windbreaker.... with 3/4 helmets, 1/2 helmets ?
5. The saddlebags, nice? They seem to show holding alot... Weight going to be a problem with a rider?
6. Are the pegs and the modification to the exhaust good design?

I know alot of questions, but anybody reading and seen this equipment... feel free to comment.

I didn't care for the seat because it did make me more forward than the stock seat. If they would move you back about 3-4 inches and up 2-3 inches it would be great for me. I am 6'4". It is the typical hard corbin seat.

You could use the original backrest instead of theirs.

I didn't care for the fairing at all....and it was priced at $1399 which was crazy.

I did like the saddlebags and order a set along with 3 others :)