PDA

View Full Version : Battery Mart

MotownCruiser
06-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Had a pleasant customer service issue with Battery Mart I'd like to share. Purchased a new battery for my Spydie from them online and requested overnight shipping because I NEED to get on the road (Spydie does not run well with a DEAD battery. Anyways, the package did not come overnight because the FedEx plane did not leave their central hub due to mechanical problems. Even though the root of the problem was FedEx and not Battery Mart, Battery Mart is refunding 100% of the shipping cost - it is rare to deal with a company that has any customer service so I wanted to plug a positive experience. :yes:

Bob Denman
06-09-2013, 09:21 AM
At least there's a little good news mixed in with the bad news... :thumbup:
Thanks for letting us know that Battery Mart provides good customer service!
And good luck getting back on the road! :shocked:

lmfarmer94
06-09-2013, 09:39 AM
That's great that Battery Mart is refunding all of your shipping cost. Once Battery Mart contacts Fed Ex, they will receive a refund on shipping cost as well. I work with shipping UPS for a company and if a package doesn't get their by the guaranteed time then the shipping is refunded. Not many companies would pass the shipping refund on to the customer even though they get the shipping cost back.