PDA

View Full Version : Hubby figured out a way to mount my 2 wheel tunes on it

Smylinacha
06-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Not sure when he's gonna start it but I'll take pics as he goes. gotta have tunes!

daddydarko
06-09-2008, 11:40 AM
2 wheel tunes? Enlighten this dumb Spyder lover please. :dontknow:

3_WHEELER_DEALER
06-10-2008, 12:12 PM
2 wheel tunes is a mp3 based music system. comes with an amp, speakers, and ipod mount really cool kit. we sell them for 399.95.

roger

NancysToy
06-10-2008, 12:21 PM
I get mine via a Starcom 1 intercom. Has hookup for cell phone, two way radio, gps, etc., besides the MP3s. There are other, similar systems, some wireless, and some wired. Listening to your music as you travel down the road really makes the miles fly by. Love it!
-Scotty

Smylinacha
06-10-2008, 02:57 PM
I wanted my speakers on the Spyder - they came off my Harley. I can't ride w/ speakers in my helmet - I will get too distracted. Hubby will be mounting them on the dash - how, I don't know but he says he knows. And the amp will be wired up in the trunk. I think they even have spyder web covers for the speakers - I gotta go back on the website again.

Roaddog2
06-10-2008, 06:49 PM
I wanted my speakers on the Spyder - they came off my Harley. I can't ride w/ speakers in my helmet - I will get too distracted. Hubby will be mounting them on the dash - how, I don't know but he says he knows. And the amp will be wired up in the trunk. I think they even have spyder web covers for the speakers - I gotta go back on the website again.
you will have to get him to stop stealing it from you first :joke:

Smylinacha
06-10-2008, 08:17 PM
No sh*t! He has been finding reasons to take it alot - today it was to get it gassed up since he rode it w/ you last night and used up gas. Also he put the touring shield on to see how it rode w/ the shorty helmet - i think I'm gonna wear the shorty in the real hot weather. I got real sick on Saturday w/ that big helmet on - way too hot! I was gonna ride it to work on Friday but with Orange County Choppers coming I probably won't get my primo parking spot.