PDA

View Full Version : Owners Event

BlueRTS
06-08-2013, 02:13 PM
My company just hired some extra help so now I can attend the Owners Event in Maggie Valley this coming Friday. Here is my question. Went to the Owners event web page and was instructed that the event is closed and was directed to a waiting list. Does that mean the event sold out (which would be AWESOME)? Can I just show up on Friday? Please Spyderlovers explain..

New Blue RT-S Owner (May 2013)
No accy yet..waiting for Reggy to return from Owners event to start adding lights

spyderpoop
06-08-2013, 02:58 PM
I wud think they wud not turn you away if you show up but anything with lack of service with this company wont suprise me I sent you a PM I,am leaveing from SC on Thursday Morning if you can leave then be happy if you want to ride with us up 77n to 40 west Rich

BlueRTS
06-08-2013, 03:26 PM
I wud think they wud not turn you away if you show up but anything with lack of service with this company wont suprise me I sent you a PM I,am leaveing from SC on Thursday Morning if you can leave then be happy if you want to ride with us up 77n to 40 west Rich

Thanks for the invite. Can't leave until Friday morning. Maybe we will meet if you are still around on Friday.

SpyderAnn01
06-08-2013, 04:48 PM
I would just show up. You probably won't get a packet with the giveaway stuff but I would bet they won't turn you away either.

Ga Blue Knight
06-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the invite. Can't leave until Friday morning. Maybe we will meet if you are still around on Friday.

Not trying to be a wise guy but you do realize that the event is Thursday and Friday. If you leave from Columbia SC and it takes you 5 hours to get there you will miss 75% of the event and only be there for the last few hours.