PDA

View Full Version : $500 rebate on 2013 RT-S

DakarNick
06-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi all. I've been shopping my local and some of the other dealers I've heard good stories about. I've been emailing them for an out-the-door price on a 2013 RT-S.

All that have replied back have been pretty upfront about the $27,499 MSRP and that that price does NOT include freight and setup. However, some dealers discount the bike enough so their final price includes the setup and freight.

However, High Country Motorsports in Cheyenne, Wyoming, is stating that their price of $27,499 plus an additional $1,326 for setup, freight, etc. also includes a $500 rebate. I asked him about that and said that no other dealer had mentioned a $500 rebate. He said that the other dealers are already throwing that in on the price quote.

Hmmm, what does the collective think about that?

By the way, the cheapest quote I have received, so far, was from All Terrain Motorsports in Grand Junction, for $25,900 plus $59 documentation fee, and 2.9% tax bringing it up to $26,710.

dshogman
06-07-2013, 12:16 PM
The rebate is in place of the repayment of your first 2 payments if financed. Found that out the other day when I bought mine. $27500 plus $689 frt and set-up (discounted), less the rebate. Got $1500 of accessories at 20% off. I would get up (down) to Grand Junction if I were you or at least wave their offer in front of your dealer and see if he'll match it. Good luck. Great ride. Remember, RED is the fastest color. ;)

Daisyjoe
06-07-2013, 03:41 PM
I bought an RTS SE5 (Viper Red) last week. I paid $27,200 out the door. I got another quote of $27,000, but the dealer was 4.5 hours away. I ended up buying from my local dealer. I was happy with my price. Other dealers quoted anywhere from $28,000 to $28,900. I got an extra year of warranty since I made my purchase before June 1st. Good luck ;)!

Sarge707
06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Hi all. I've been shopping my local and some of the other dealers I've heard good stories about. I've been emailing them for an out-the-door price on a 2013 RT-S.

All that have replied back have been pretty upfront about the $27,499 MSRP and that that price does NOT include freight and setup. However, some dealers discount the bike enough so their final price includes the setup and freight.

However, High Country Motorsports in Cheyenne, Wyoming, is stating that their price of $27,499 plus an additional $1,326 for setup, freight, etc. also includes a $500 rebate. I asked him about that and said that no other dealer had mentioned a $500 rebate. He said that the other dealers are already throwing that in on the price quote.

Hmmm, what does the collective think about that?

By the way, the cheapest quote I have received, so far, was from All Terrain Motorsports in Grand Junction, for $25,900 plus $59 documentation fee, and 2.9% tax bringing it up to $26,710.

The last Quote seems the most realistic- I have Bought 13 BRP Jet Skies and 2 Spyders and Never paid ( Or will pay) Freight and set-up. On my 2012 RT I paid $17,000 (List 21,499) and Tax and Registration and thats it!! Some of these dealers are taking advantage of the Spyders Popularity if you ask me?:lecturef_smilie: