PDA

View Full Version : SRSRSR

Ga Blue Knight
06-06-2013, 08:19 AM
I know this wont be of interest to 90% of you'all but in an effort to get the word out to my friends and new Spyderlovers in Georgia and South Carolina I am putting it in here.

I am thinking of forming up a sub-group of the very loosely organized (thank G-d) Ga Spyder Riders. It will have a mission of uniting Eastern Ga and Western Sc Spyder Riders as there are few or no clubs in the area. The only requirement is that you be a Spyderlovers Forum Member and must live within either one hour of the Savannah River (Ga or Sc) or 100 miles from the Savannah River or just want to be a member. The name of the Club is....wait for it.....SRSRSR.....wait for it......Savannah River Spyder Riders Society for Recreation.

if anyone wants to join let me know by PM with an e mail address and a phone number.
the club will be based in Augusta Ga but will run the length of the Savannah River

we will have at least a monthly ride and a monthly lunch and a monthly tech day to help folks with maintenance issues or just shoot the male bovine.

Cavman
06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Bummer, I live over 120 miles from the river. :banghead:

Yol Bolsun
06-06-2013, 09:35 AM
I Liiike it! Go Joe!

Chupaca
06-06-2013, 10:47 AM
not that I am anywhere near but love to see groups form. Takes special folks to stir the ryders but you will succeed no doubt...hang in there...good luck..!! :thumbup:

Ga Blue Knight
06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Bummer, I live over 120 miles from the river. :banghead:
Well there are three ways to be a member, live 100 miles away. Nope too far. Be able to ride to the river in one hour. Nope need a turbo charger and nitrobenzene. Or just want to be a member! Yup you qualify!