PDA

View Full Version : SRSRSR

Ga Blue Knight
06-06-2013, 08:13 AM
I am thinking of forming up a sub-group of the very loosely organized (thank G-d) Ga Spyder Riders. It will have a mission of uniting Eastern Ga and Western Sc Spyder Riders as there are few or no clubs in the area. The only requirement is that you be a Spyderlovers Forum Member and must live within either one hour of the Savannah River (Ga or Sc) or 100 miles from the Savannah River or just want to be a member. The name of the Club is....wait for it.....SRSRSR.....wait for it......Savannah River Spyder Riders Society for Recreation.

if anyone wants to join let me know by PM with an e mail address and a phone number.
the club will be based in Augusta Ga but will run the length of the Savannah River

we will have at least a monthly ride and a monthly lunch and a monthly tech day to help folks with maintenance issues or just shoot the male bovine.

Ga Blue Knight
06-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Well its been three days and only got one taker for a local club. That's a real bummer. Two States, lots of Spyders in the area. What do ya'all do with them? Watch them rust?

Pandy
06-09-2013, 03:08 PM
We turned over 40 K (since 2-28-11) while up on Thurmond lake area just the other day.We have been known to travel to such places and back in one day for say, orange juice or some really good BBQ. We have also been known to go from here in SC to MO, IA, and beyond and see not one Spyder.And no, a trailer other than the one we pull is unknown to us. So,where do you want to go? What do you want to do? Rust? Maybe on me but not my Pyder.

Ga Blue Knight
06-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Hey folks! In a few days I will contact those that responded and we can set a place to meet, eat and hit the street for a ride.

PM me for contact purposes!