PDA

View Full Version : While at the Owner's Event, take a look at....

SpyRyd
06-06-2013, 07:43 AM
my new RICVO RT Driver Floorboards installed Tuesday, 4 Jun. Look for my 2012 Pearl White RT Limited with VA plates and SPYRYD on the license plate frame. I'm staying at Travelowes Motel in MV. I'd be happy to talk with you about the installation and my thoughts about them. Haven't had them on very long nor have I gone on a long ryde with them as yet so can't really give a thorough evaluation. So far I give them :2thumbs: . Trip to MV will be a good test run.

See ya'll at MV and Lamont's BBQ.

MidLifeCrisis
06-06-2013, 08:02 AM
my new RICVO RT Driver Floorboards installed Tuesday, 4 Jun. Look for my 2012 Pearl White RT Limited with VA plates and SPYRYD on the license plate frame. I'm staying at Travelowes Motel in MV. I'd be happy to talk with you about the installation and my thoughts about them. Haven't had them on very long nor have I gone on a long ryde with them as yet so can't really give a thorough evaluation. So far I give them :2thumbs: . Trip to MV will be a good test run.

See ya'll at MV and Lamont's BBQ.
Definitely interested in a review. I think dropping my feet down 2 inches will be exactly what I need. Too bad I'm no where near the area. BBQ sure sounds good. :bbq: