PDA

View Full Version : Chambersburg Area Riders

Bruise01
06-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I saw a couple Can-Am Spyders in Chambersburg today for the first time. I was wondering if there are any more Spyder Riders in the area?

D Sanno
06-04-2013, 09:42 PM
I saw a couple Can-Am Spyders in Chambersburg today for the first time. I was wondering if there are any more Spyder Riders in the area?
I live near Carlisle.

Bruise01
06-04-2013, 09:52 PM
I live near Carlisle.

Have you checked out the PA Spyderlovers group. Looks like some folks will be coming for Carlisle Bike Fest.

Jbiancolli
06-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Live down in Waynesboro

Questions
06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
:yikes::yikes:

D Sanno
06-12-2013, 08:31 PM
I hope to go to the bike show in July. Maybe I will run into the group. I only live about 6 miles from the site.:yes:

Bruise01
06-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Passed a few more Spyders in the area today and met a very nice couple with the wife being a new Spyder rider. Hope to see more soon and meet some more Spyder Riders in Carlisle at Bike Week.

denviola
06-16-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm just outside Middletown, near Harrisburg. Will be at Carlisle bike and Chrysler shows. Heading to Lawn Fire Company for biker breakfast in a couple hours.

SilverSurfer
06-16-2013, 07:30 AM

Greetings ...

On Tuesday, June 18 ... early afternoon, you will be seeing eight RT's rolling through Chambersburg on the first leg of our five-day, four nite US-6/Grand Army of the Republic Ryde, across northern PA, into NY and back into PA.

I am the founder and organizer of the Maryland Can Am Spyder Web, with over 80 members from all over the mid-atlantic, with increasing ryders from Pennsylvania. Our US-6 tour starts in Hanover, PA because that is central to most of us coming in from Maryland, PA and Virginia. While MCASW HQ is Maryland and MD offers much, we are giving good thought to re-branding as "Mid-Atlantic Can Am Spyder Web" because we do so much outside of MD and across the multi-state mid-atlantic region. Our first sponsor, "Motosports Inc." is a Hanover, PA dealer.

PA offers a LOT of phenomenal ryding, even moreose than MD (much more geography). I also host a rally in New Holland, PA twice per year, which is now over 30% Spyders.

MCASW supports Spyderlovers.com and posts both on our meetup.com site, and in the MD Chapter of Spyderlovers. Admittedly, all of our fun stuff in on our site. We are also in correspondence with both PA Spyder Ryders and Ohio. One of my associate organizers and I are in the preliminary phases of linking with PA Spyder Ryders to go to the October event in Ohio.

Give us a look-see! www.meetup.com/marylandspyderweb/ (http://www.meetup.com/marylandspyderweb/)

Best,

Paul

LEEB
07-28-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm just outside Middletown, near Harrisburg. Will be at Carlisle bike and Chrysler shows. Heading to Lawn Fire Company for biker breakfast in a couple hours.

More Spyder Ryders near Harrisburg. We just bought our first one, and a friend of ours bought on a month ago. We have a 3rd. couple that have had one for a little longer. PS- Go Flyers!!!!

LEEB

Chupaca
07-28-2014, 07:27 PM
there are 59 spyderlovers listed for PA. But they are not all here. Check facebook can am spyder owners for more...:thumbup:

Highwayman2013
07-28-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm in Notheast PA.

Bruise01
07-28-2014, 08:35 PM
I just purchased another Spyder - a new 2013 ST-S. FYI - Tony Nery at TCP Cycles in Chambersburg has become a Spyder Mechanic Expert. He can do everything but warranty work or hook to BUDS.

Windagetray
08-13-2016, 09:48 PM
Hey all! See Spyders around all the time (except of course when I'm actually ON mine!) 2014 Cognac RT-S and 622 RT trailer (when needed). Semi-retired so, usually able to ride Thursday - Sunday when the weather is decent. If you are nearby, send me a message and say hello. I'm not on here every day but, check in occasionally.