PDA

View Full Version : Mod Install's

zzneonzz
06-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Can someone out there tell me how easy it is to install most mods? I'm looking at getting the Triple Play, HID Setup, and a Micron to start with. The guys i'm getting my spyder from will only install BRP accessories so I will either have to do it myself or find someone else to do the installs for me. I used to work on cars about 10 years ago but have never worked on anything else and am kind of worried about installing them myself. Since I know alot of you guys have done your own installs give me your opinions on how difficult of a task they were to install.

Thanks

jnt
06-07-2008, 03:36 PM
If you have worked on autos, you should be able to do similar work on :spyder: Where are you? There just might be someone in your area who can help . . .

Magic Man
06-07-2008, 03:44 PM
The Triple Play and the Street Magic HID kits require nothing more than unplugging connectors and plugging new ones, as we tried very hard to make these kits user friendly to install no matter the skill level of the owner. You can view the installation instructions here http://www.nomagicneon.com/installpages.html

The Micron exhaust requires removing the stock exhaust by loosing one bolt at the hanger bracket and the front clamp and spring. Slide the new Street Magic stainless steel elbow over the front collector and slide on the original clamp. Hang the muffler with the band clamp at the same hanger bracket as the stock one with the new bolt and tighten the muffler front clamp, collector clamp and hanger bolt.

If you used to be an auto technician, this will all be a walk in the park for you no problem.

MM

Ryno
06-07-2008, 08:45 PM
if your remotely close to me Ill help you with all the installs. Im in Toccoa, Ga.

zzneonzz
06-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the info most of it sounds fairly easy to do. I'm in Memphis TN not sure how close this is to any of you who have offered to help out but I really appreciate it.