PDA

View Full Version : Registered SpyderLovers by State

Jeriatric
06-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Is there such a tool on SL?

ARtraveler
06-04-2013, 02:28 PM
There is a who to call for help list state by state. I don't have the link handy. No registered SL on a state by state basis that I know of.

Jeriatric
06-04-2013, 02:36 PM
There is a who to call for help list state by state. I don't have the link handy. No registered SL on a state by state basis that I know of.

Got the spyder's to the rescue. :thumbup:

Curious about how many spyder's are where, and stuff like that. Be kinda nice for new members to see who here is close to them without having to wait for someone to post. Could prove helpful to those who would want to get together for maintenance and repair,, or for dealer recommendations. just tol

ARtraveler
06-04-2013, 02:59 PM
:roflblack:There is a site on the BRP web--that shows what you want. I do not put to much trust in it though. It shows registered :spyder2: owners by state. I could not register spyder #3 or #4 because there was already a :ani29: registered at my e-mail. :roflblack::roflblack: They still have me on my 2008 at the old location (2.5 years ago). No listing at my current listing or the two :ani29:'s there, the last time I looked.

When I had my talk, (about 2 hours long) with the BRP lady rep. that was one of the issues I discussed. Was told they were working on it. But, that's another thread. ;)

Jeriatric
06-04-2013, 03:02 PM
:roflblack:There is a site on the BRP web--that shows what you want. I do not put to much trust in it though. It shows registered :spyder2: owners by state. I could not register spyder #3 or #4 because there was already a :ani29: registered at my e-mail. :roflblack::roflblack: They still have me on my 2008 at the old location (2.5 years ago). No listing at my current listing or the two :ani29:'s there, the last time I looked.

When I had my talk, (about 2 hours long) with the BRP lady rep. that was one of the issues I discussed. Was told they were working on it. But, that's another thread. ;)

Yea, like you, am aware of it. Not near the participation as on SL. So the question. :thumbup:

wyliec
06-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Got the spyder's to the rescue. :thumbup:

Curious about how many spyder's are where, and stuff like that. Be kinda nice for new members to see who here is close to them without having to wait for someone to post. Could prove helpful to those who would want to get together for maintenance and repair,, or for dealer recommendations. just tol

A couple places to start would be to click on 'community', then 'groups.' The other place is the spyderlovers chapters board, which is listed below the off topic board.

Jeriatric
06-04-2013, 04:01 PM
A couple places to start would be to click on 'community', then 'groups.' The other place is the spyderlovers chapters board, which is listed below the off topic board.

Thanks wyliec. :thumbup: That'll get you to people who have joined a group. Using myself as an example, they range from 2 to 3 + hours away. When they meet for a 7:30 start time for instance it means boots on the ground by no later than 4 here. Again, as an example.

spydercowboy
06-04-2013, 04:34 PM
How about this. I created a map that so far just has me on it but I made it public so others could add themselves. You can add a picture and comments as well. Maybe an admin or moderator can make a "sticky" if I create another thread with the link. What say? Here's the link so you early birds can tell what I might do different if I can.
http://www.communitywalk.com/spyderlovers_of_the_world/spyderlovers_of_the_world/map/1602656

Jeriatric
06-04-2013, 04:38 PM
How about this. I created a map that so far just has me on it but I made it public so others could add themselves. You can add a picture and comments as well. Maybe an admin or moderator can make a "sticky" if I create another thread with the link. What say? Here's the link so you early birds can tell what I might do different if I can.
http://www.communitywalk.com/spyderlovers_of_the_world/spyderlovers_of_the_world/map/1602656

There ya go. :thumbup: :clap:

Bob Denman
06-04-2013, 05:14 PM
I just put a pin in the map... I hope that I didn't hit anybody with it! :shocked:
Maybe Lamont could make it one of those threads that stays up at the top of the pile; it'd be easier for folks to find it and stab away at it! :2thumbs:

spydercowboy
06-04-2013, 05:19 PM
I just put a pin in the map... I hope that I didn't hit anybody with it! :shocked:
Maybe Lamont could make it one of those threads that stays up at the top of the pile; it'd be easier for folks to find it and stab away at it! :2thumbs:

Yeah! I think they call them a "sticky". How about it Lamont?

BTW: We are growing already. WEEEEEEEEE!

Bob Denman
06-04-2013, 05:31 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_211.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gif

Jeriatric
06-04-2013, 05:40 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_211.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gif

:agree:

ARtraveler
06-04-2013, 06:25 PM
akspyderman and akspyderlady are on board. :thumbup:

quickster47
06-04-2013, 09:14 PM
My pin is in Tennessee.

Carl

GloryRyders
06-05-2013, 06:00 AM
I'm "on the map"!:2thumbs:

wyliec
06-05-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why it says you can use your facebook login. I tried it and it doesn't work. I then went to facebook to make sure i had the correct login.:dontknow:

spydercowboy
06-05-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why it says you can use your facebook login. I tried it and it doesn't work. I then went to facebook to make sure i had the correct login.:dontknow:

Hmmm. Being the creator I don't see some of this. Guess I would suggest to just create an account for the map. Wish I could see what you see about Facebook but then not too sure it would mean anything because I rarely use Facebook anyway. Maybe someone else can give a suggestion.

bullant12
06-05-2013, 07:39 AM
I'm in...:yes:

Wyliec and Cowboy... I cannot find anything linking to Facebook... maybe they are still working on it!

shelbydave
06-05-2013, 07:51 AM

Thanks Bob, I had a mental video of a giant pushpin dropping from space, and crushing somebody's house..:yikes:

wyliec
06-05-2013, 08:13 AM
The only place my screen name shows is in the comments. How do I get it on the list (shown left of map) and to show with my address (when clicking on pin)?

bullant12
06-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Thanks Bob, I had a mental video of a giant pushpin dropping from space, and crushing somebody's house..:yikes:

Jeriatric
06-05-2013, 08:30 AM
The only place my screen name shows is in the comments. How do I get it on the list (shown left of map) and to show with my address (when clicking on pin)?

Upper right of page click on 'about' follow links (tutorial) till you reach how to.

wyliec
06-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Upper right of page click on 'about' follow links (tutorial) till you reach how to.

I'm lost. I deleted my pin and said the heck with it.

Jeriatric
06-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I'm lost. I deleted my pin and said the heck with it.

NEVER give up. Regroup!

wyliec
06-05-2013, 08:46 AM
NEVER give up. Regroup!

Got it. It's there.

Jeriatric
06-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Got it. It's there.

:clap: