PDA

View Full Version : Last call for Maggie Valley, NC (Kentucky)

cgistudio
06-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Kentucky Ryders to Maggie Valley, NC
Spyder Ryders of Central Kentucky including Indiana and Ohio are getting together to ride to Maggie Valley for the BRP Owners Event.
The Central Kentucky group met this past Saturday to discuss the Maggie Valley event. We will begin from Lexington MotorSports in Hamburg off of I-75 meeting there at 9:30am. Lexington MotorSports is providing a compltimentary service maintenance (tires,oil,etc) on your bike before we leave at 10:30 am (break petals unlocked). Lexington MotorSports is also supplying us with breakfast that morning so try to be there between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.
We will be traveling down I-75 to Corbin, Kentucky exiting US-25 at Corbin. The group will ride down US-25 until we reach Pineville. The community of Pineville will greet us with cool drinks. At this stop be sure to get gas and take a restroom break. From there we will travel US-25 to I-40, get off I-40 and go across to Waynesville and Maggie Valley.

If you are interested in joining the group for this great ride to Maggie Valley we are compiling a list. We need your name, telephone number and where you are from so that we have an estimate of how long it will take everyone to get to Lexington MotorSports. Please have your information submitted by email or post to the forum so that we can contact you.:ohyea:

cgistudio
06-03-2013, 08:06 PM
List:
Fred Garrett -Lexington, KY
Mike Hall -Lexington, KY
Keith Linton and Wife -Louisville, KY
Mike McDonald and Wife -Owenton, KY
Gene Rigney Sr. -Midway, KY
Stan -Erlanger, KY
Chris Clave -Madison Heights, MI
Mike- Roanoke, TX
Chuck and Connie (wife)-Irvine,KY Friday

SpyderAnn01
06-03-2013, 08:11 PM
You didn't mention what day you are leaving. I saw a woman on Girls on Spyders on Facebook who was looking for someone to ride with from the Nashville area. I paste the link to this on FB for her.

cgistudio
06-03-2013, 08:13 PM
You didn't mention what day you are leaving. I saw a woman on Girls on Spyders on Facebook who was looking for someone to ride with from the Nashville area. I paste the link to this on FB for her.

Wed. June 12

SpyderAnn01
06-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks, I will let her know.

Littlebadwolf
06-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Cindi & I will be leaving Michigan on Tuesday, the 11th and overnighting in the Dayton area to visit some friends, leaving early Wednesday morning. We'll probably meet up with your group somewhere along the line...maybe at Lexington Motorsports..Looks like a good place to gas up and relax for a few.

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Cindi & I will be leaving Michigan on Tuesday, the 11th and overnighting in the Dayton area to visit some friends, leaving early Wednesday morning. We'll probably meet up with your group somewhere along the line...maybe at Lexington Motorsports..Looks like a good place to gas up and relax for a few.

Sounds good hope to see you guys .

Fred
"Bad to the Bond"

CyncySpyder
06-04-2013, 08:10 AM
hmmmmmmm.................. still in the contimplation phase ................ but maybe

Tell ya what, put Teddy & I down for a Definite Possibility :shocked::dontknow::roflblack:

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 09:14 AM
hmmmmmmm.................. still in the contimplation phase ................ but maybe

Tell ya what, put Teddy & I down for a Definite Possibility :shocked::dontknow::roflblack:

Oh boy I get to meet Teddy:yes::yes::clap:

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 12:14 PM
List:
Mike Hall -Lexington, KY
Stan -Erlanger, KY
Mike- Roanoke, TX
Littlebadwolf and Cindi (wife) Jackson, MI
Dave and Teddy -Covington, KY

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 01:41 PM
The "BOSE" is coming "TEDDY" :bowdown:

Tony99
06-04-2013, 01:52 PM
If wife goes i will be leaving Bowling Green on the 12th. May know if she is going this afternoon. If she doesn't go i may ride to Lexington Tuesday afternoon and stay with my son and ride with you guys on wednesday.

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 02:01 PM
If wife goes i will be leaving Bowling Green on the 12th. May know if she is going this afternoon. If she doesn't go i may ride to Lexington Tuesday afternoon and stay with my son and ride with you guys on wednesday.

If you would like to meet us at Corbin, KY at exit 29 off of I-75 at the Pilot gas station there around 11:30 to 11:45 would be good just let us know what your plans are see you soon.

Tony99
06-04-2013, 07:08 PM
I will meet you guy in corbin. Thanks

Tony99
06-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Also I think there is a time change between bowling green and Lexington

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Also I think there is a time change between bowling green and Lexington

Sounds great....:ohyea: Is your wife coming?:thumbup:

RidersInChrist
06-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Kentucky Ryders to Maggie Valley, NC
Spyder Ryders of Central Kentucky including Indiana and Ohio are getting together to ride to Maggie Valley for the BRP Owners Event.
The Central Kentucky group met this past Saturday to discuss the Maggie Valley event. We will begin from Lexington MotorSports in Hamburg off of I-75 meeting there at 9:30am. Lexington MotorSports is providing a compltimentary service maintenance (tires,oil,etc) on your bike before we leave at 10:30 am (break petals unlocked). Lexington MotorSports is also supplying us with breakfast that morning so try to be there between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.
We will be traveling down I-75 to Corbin, Kentucky exiting US-25 at Corbin. The group will ride down US-25 until we reach Pineville. The community of Pineville will greet us with cool drinks. At this stop be sure to get gas and take a restroom break. From there we will travel US-25 to I-40, get off I-40 and go across to Waynesville and Maggie Valley.

If you are interested in joining the group for this great ride to Maggie Valley we are compiling a list. We need your name, telephone number and where you are from so that we have an estimate of how long it will take everyone to get to Lexington MotorSports. Please have your information submitted by email or post to the forum so that we can contact you.:ohyea:

....we won't be there until Friday at about 1pm..is there going to be anything still going on like Friday night ??? We are planning on going to BBQ Saturday but another reason we r coming is to meet spyder riders and also see other spyder bikes.please let me know what is going Friday and early morning Saturday....
Thanks
Chuck & Connie

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Chuck,
Will call Thursday night to let you know what is going on .

Tony99
06-04-2013, 08:09 PM
I think so

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 08:10 PM
I think so
Ok will you guys to the list.

cgistudio
06-04-2013, 08:20 PM
List:
Mike Hall -Lexington, KY
Stan -Erlanger, KY
Mike- Roanoke, TX
Tony99 and wife -Bowling Green, KY

cgistudio
06-05-2013, 05:21 PM
List:
Mike Hall -Lexington, KY
Stan -Erlanger, KY
Mike- Roanoke, TX
Tim and Robin Felty - Alexandria,KY

cgistudio
06-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Today is the last for us to let Lexington MotorSports know now many will up for per service check before we head to Maggie Valley BRP Owners Event

Littlebadwolf
06-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Cindi & I will defininetly meet up with you guys in Lexington....Here' my cell in the event you need to contact us while we're on the road...517-395-0966...Larry

CyncySpyder
06-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Today is the last for us to let Lexington MotorSports know now many will up for per service check before we head to Maggie Valley BRP Owners Event

Again, not 100% sure we can make it yet, but if we do, we'll likely also have Jesse with us, so please add one more Cincy local with his 2010 RT-S to the list just to be safe :thumbup:

GuitarPlayer
06-07-2013, 11:54 AM
If it's ok, I'd like to tag along. I can meet everyone at Lexington Motorsports.

Tony

cgistudio
06-07-2013, 12:05 PM
If it's ok, I'd like to tag along. I can meet everyone at Lexington Motorsports.

Tony

Sounds Good, Tony be glad to have to go down with us to Maggie Valley

Tony99
06-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Do you guys have a contact number just in case something happens

GuitarPlayer
06-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks for letting this guy from Iowa tag along. I'm staying at the Hampton Inn in Frankfort the night before and it looks like I'm about a half hour from Lexington Motorsports. My cell # is 319-551-5846.

Thanks!!

Tony

retired1
06-07-2013, 01:39 PM
I was hoping to spend Tues. night at a motel close to Lexington Notorsports and then leave with you guys Wed. morning. If anyone has the number for a decent, reasonable motel nearby I'd appreciate a call to 309 945-7566.
Thnx John

cgistudio
06-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Do you guys have a contact number just in case something happens
Contact number is (859)983-6735 Fred Garrett "Bad to the Bond"

Tony99
06-07-2013, 04:47 PM
thanks for the number guys looking forward to meeting everyone

cgistudio
06-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Mike Hall -Lexington, KY
Stan -Erlanger, KY
Mike- Roanoke, TX
Tim and Robin Felty - Alexandria,KY
Tony - Geneseo Township, Iowa
John - Illinois
Cathy Hale + 1 more - Madison, IN

CyncySpyder
06-08-2013, 05:57 PM
They got my Laser running again at work, so I should be able to take my vacation time off and Teddy & I will be able to attend :clap:both the Owners Event in Maggie Valley & also Lamonsters Bar-B-Q :doorag::clap:

I just talked with Jesse & he'll be trailering his Spyder but will also be joining us for the trip:ohyea:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67245&thumb=1&d=1367231688
Teddy & I will be ryding his Red Sled & pulling our Moto-Mate Camper :doorag: We promise to do our :rolleyes: BEST :rolleyes: to try and not slow every one else in the group down, but be forwarned, we do usually garner a little extra attention and that can cause us to take a little longer at stops than every one else :popcorn: :chill:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29552&thumb=1&d=1312435823
Also, when towing Teddy's dog-house-on-wheels we only average right around 100-110 miles per tank, so please :bowdown:don't get mad at us for the more frequent fuel stops:chill:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67246&thumb=1&d=1367231719
If the group feels we're too much drama to deal with:lecturef_smilie: no problem, just kindly let us know and we'll go it alone :ohyea:For the above mentioned reasons, we've gotten used to doing our own thing so we don't inconvenience others in a group setting, and there's no hard feelings ;) Dave~

CyncySpyder
06-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Jesse confirmed for me today that he will NOT be joining us for the trip :( Tho I did get a PM from Bootsy & he'll more than likely meet up with Teddy & I here in Cincy and join us from the ryde as well as possibly ExWinger may also join us for the ryde down :rolleyes: So minus one & add two :p :cheers:

cgistudio
06-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Jesse confirmed for me today that he will NOT be joining us for the trip :( Tho I did get a PM from Bootsy & he'll more than likely meet up with Teddy & I here in Cincy and join us from the ryde as well as possibly ExWinger may also join us for the ryde down :rolleyes: So minus one & add two :p :cheers:

Sound good to have 2 more Spyders in te group.:ohyea:

UKBLUE1
06-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Looks like a good heading to Maggie Valley. Safe travels to Lexington and will see you when you arrive. Anyone needing any information or help you can call me.
859-312-4363
Gene

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bootie
06-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Hey, I am down in Cincy staying with my daughter and planning to meet up with Dave and Teddy tomorrow. I then plan on ryding to Lexington and meet up with the KY bunch. I won't need breakfast or maintenance. I should be there around 10:00am, with or without Dave & Teddy.
Bruce (bootie) Taylor
(330)352-5595
From Stow, OH

cgistudio
06-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Hey, I am down in Cincy staying with my daughter and planning to meet up with Dave and Teddy tomorrow. I then plan on ryding to Lexington and meet up with the KY bunch. I won't need breakfast or maintenance. I should be there around 10:00am, with or without Dave & Teddy.
Bruce (bootie) Taylor
(330)352-5595
Sound good see you tomorrow ride safe........

GuitarPlayer
06-12-2013, 06:10 PM
I got to meet a bunch of great Spyder riders today. I even got to meet Teddy (and Dave)!! Fred or Gene would know for sure but I think we 19 or 20 :spyder2: in our caravan from Lexington to Maggie Valley. We didn't go very fast but we got there safely which is what matters.

Fred, thanks for letting me tag along. I had a great time today!!

Tony

cgistudio
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
QUOTE=GuitarPlayer;639319]I got to meet a bunch of great Spyder riders today. I even got to meet Teddy (and Dave)!! Fred or Gene would know for sure but I think we 19 or 20 :spyder2: in our caravan from Lexington to Maggie Valley. We didn't go very fast but we got there safely which is what matters.

Fred, thanks for letting me tag along. I had a great time today!!

Tony[/QUOTE]

CyncySpyder
06-12-2013, 10:10 PM
sorry we had to depart the group, but our fuel gauge showed 0 bars left & 137 on the od for that tank:yikes: we couldn't risk another mile :shocked: was good meeting everyone :cheers: