PDA

View Full Version : wine and cheese party around the campfire! (americade)

spydaman60
06-03-2013, 02:44 PM
will be camping at the lake george rv park from wednesday to sunday. thinking about a wine and cheese party around the bonfire on thursday night. all spyder lovers welcome and even those spouses on different rydes. the more the merrier! either pm me or post a reply here so i can get a good count so i know how much wine to bring! :thumbup:

scooterexpress
06-03-2013, 02:56 PM
i.m.o. just order 1 pallet of box wine that should get you all through wed-sun:roflblack:,and it won't cost much also hand out sliced cheese i think kraft singles you get lg pk from sams club proably get the wine there too.:roflblack: this just to show you i don't know jack about wine.cheese love my wisconsin longhorn colby though.hope to all that go enjoys every minute wish we could be there also then i'da showed you how to cut the cheese.:roflblack:

otter28169
06-03-2013, 03:02 PM
You are such a lush Chuck..........:D

Just sayin'............

spydaman60
06-03-2013, 04:45 PM
i might even have a few brews for you chad if you can make it.:thumbup:

C3517C
06-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Cool paint / wrap on your Spyder.

rnet
06-04-2013, 03:28 AM
Just got into fairbanks, long day, you guys have fun.

arntufun
06-04-2013, 06:12 AM
That should work for us . Wish you were going to be here tomorrow morning because we are riding into VT with other spyders.

spydaman60
06-04-2013, 07:02 AM
That should work for us . Wish you were going to be here tomorrow morning because we are riding into VT with other spyders. wishe i was too, but unfortunately, work comes first. hopefully there will be some journeys on thursday. should get there by 6 or 7 pm. on wednesday. love riding around in vt.. are you going over near mikes? i used to live in moretown/waitsfield area myself! tell all the folks you're riding with to come over and sit around the campfire if they want. i'll bring up 6 or eight bottles and a few hunks of cheese. i'll have a few cold ones in the cooler too! see you guys up there!:thumbup:

arntufun
06-04-2013, 09:20 AM
wishe i was too, but unfortunately, work comes first. hopefully there will be some journeys on thursday. should get there by 6 or 7 pm. on wednesday. love riding around in vt.. are you going over near mikes? i used to live in moretown/waitsfield area myself! tell all the folks you're riding with to come over and sit around the campfire if they want. i'll bring up 6 or eight bottles and a few hunks of cheese. i'll have a few cold ones in the cooler too! see you guys up there!:thumbup:

Weather not looking good for thur-sat.... Don't forget your rain gear !!!!!

vtrider
06-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Weather not looking good for thur-sat.... Don't forget your rain gear !!!!!
Randy do you have a good suppy of walmart bags for foot rain covers? LOL! Hey, they worked for your last year right? I sure wish I could join you guys for the ride. I can only take shorter rides for now. How far up into VT do you plan on riding? If you were going to be in the Burlington area, I would join you guys for some of the ride. I just wouldn't be able to go down to far south from where I live. I don't think my back would be able to take any long rides at this time. My son also has a pre-graduation ceremony that I have to attend for his Senior year on Thursday.

spydaman60
06-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Weather not looking good for thur-sat.... Don't forget your rain gear !!!!!raingear is always packed in the orange pumpkin! i'll try to bring some sunshine along.

Bob Denman
06-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Did somebody make sure that Randy got back to defend his Spyder's Honor at the Judge's table? :shocked: