PDA

View Full Version : Added some photo's

Don in E Texas
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Some other photo's of my 2010 RT-S. Alligator Corbin seat and new luggage - note the custom embroidery, done by my wife, Pat. Luggage purchased here: http://store.valueaccessories.net/luggage-5.aspx69233692346923569236Click on an image for larger view.

SpyderAnn01
06-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Looks great

Chupaca
06-03-2013, 11:38 AM
amazing stitching on the bags...congrats..!! :2thumbs:

Walt
06-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Don, what so you think of the bags? Is the quality worth the price or are they cheeply made? Im thinking about ordering a set myself. Hows about you give us a quick review…

ARtraveler
06-04-2013, 02:30 PM
I do like that gator print. Subtle, but very classy. :thumbup:

Don in E Texas
06-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Don, what so you think of the bags? Is the quality worth the price or are they cheeply made? Im thinking about ordering a set myself. Hows about you give us a quick review…

No issues with the quality of material or assembly for the price - we have the two saddle bag inserts and two pc truck set. Reminded me of the 'inserts' that came with our Honda Interstate saddle bags years ago. Never had problems with them either. Now, would they make a safe trip via air? Airlines can break a 500 pound anvil, so bags (of any description) would fail. :D Oh -- check out the wife's stitching a little closer. One side bag design goes one way; the other bag the design goes another way. When we pick up the two bags - head to motel - we can tell one from the other without opening a bag. Wife is the one with brains in the family - I just row the boat/drive.nojoke

Hberninger
06-04-2013, 05:11 PM

The bags are Hopnel bags. Big Bike Parts also sells them as do other vendors. I just have the two for the back trunk The small one that goes in the bottom of the back trunk is especially useful.

When I bought my RTS, the dealer gave me a great deal on soft bags for the saddle bags. The BRP soft saddle bag liners are good.

Don, the embroidery on the your bags looks really sharp. Your wife is really talented. Does she do custom embroidery work for others?