PDA

View Full Version : New Mod and a rescue mission for Flamingobabe!

KCPete
06-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Janet and I went down to a Gypsy Market in the West Bottoms in Kansas City earlier today, (The Gypsy Market is a small farmer's market exclusive to small artsy-craftsy stuff and the like) when we ran into this terrible situation...Flamingos all caged up and needing to be rescued and SET FREE! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Then, a little further on, we found the PERFECT new mod for Flamingobabe's ST - what better than a Texas hood ornament for your Spyder??

I can just see you running down the highway with this on the front!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Sorry, Charlyne, saw all that pink and couldn't pass it up!! :clap::clap:

hotglue
06-01-2013, 05:54 PM
If I can't find a Gnome....... maybe I will get a cage!!!!:ohyea:

flamingobabe
06-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Oh thank you for thinking of me...just remember...save the pink flamingos....in the pink

where did you put the pink flamingos in your yard?

SpyderAnn01
06-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey Pete did you stop by and see GlassSpyder, Vaska, at the Gypsy Market? She sells some gorgeous glass beads and has some Spyder things

KCPete
06-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Hey Pete did you stop by and see GlassSpyder, Vaska, at the Gypsy Market? She sells some gorgeous glass beads and has some Spyder things

Most definitely! Stopping down to see Vaska & Mitch was our main reason for going down! :firstplace:

Bob Denman
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Char,
looking at your "Staes Visited" map; what happened with West Virginia? :shocked:

hotglue
06-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Char,
looking at your "Staes Visited" map; what happened with West Virginia? :shocked:
Bob, she has been there 2 times on her 09 RS... she just missed it on her map... she needs to fix it!!!! she will probally go there again while riding to Maggie Valley... so she can make it pink on her map:ohyea:hg

bullant12
06-02-2013, 09:47 PM
If I can't find a Gnome....... maybe I will get a cage!!!!:ohyea:

FB left this after I posted the massacre that happened in her yard: 69221