PDA

View Full Version : A tip of my hat to Custom Dynamics

bscrive
05-31-2013, 11:23 AM
I called Sean at Custom Dynamics and told him the Front Runner on the wife's Spyder has a broken wire on the left side right at the LED. I sent him pictures of the break yesterday and this morning he called back to say that they will be replacing it and it will be sent out today. :thumbup:

Thanks Sean and Custom Dynamics, you made my wife very happy. She loves that light :yes:

Brian

joet82
05-31-2013, 11:46 AM
That's some bull....the warrenty dept said I have to send in my part for it to be evaluated and then replaced...

Bumblebee67
05-31-2013, 11:48 AM
That's some bull....the warrenty dept said I have to send in my part for it to be evaluated and then replaced...

I think it's just bolis down to "who" you talk to....I haven't gotten anywhere either with my problem.... but I'm not bashing Custom Dynamics.........yet.......

Sarge707
05-31-2013, 04:46 PM
I think it's just bolis down to "who" you talk to....I haven't gotten anywhere either with my problem.... but I'm not bashing Custom Dynamics.........yet.......

Although CD sold you the Double Play ESI is the original producer (I Think) of the product and maybe a call to them for technical assistance would help you a lot? :pray: