PDA

View Full Version : Petting the Spyder

mclaw44
05-30-2013, 11:05 AM
Here is a short but funny story………..
Last evening like most evenings I found myself out in the garage cleaning up and tinkering with my Spyder. My wife asks the kids “has anyone seen your Dad?” both boys reply with a “Nope” but my very witty 8 year old daughter says “Mommy…. Daddy is out in the garage PETTING his Spyder”. From that day forward anytime spent with the Spyder is known as “Petting the Spyder” So there it is Spyderlovers from the mouth of an 8 year old everyone go home and “Pet your Spyder” tonight!

roflmao:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack :

Chupaca
05-30-2013, 11:08 AM
They say talk to your plants..why not pet your spyder...!!:roflblack: Carry on...:ohyea:

Bob Denman
05-30-2013, 11:11 AM
My Missus has come up with her own colorful description... I can't use it in here! :shocked:

mclaw44
05-30-2013, 11:50 AM
My Missus has come up with her own colorful description... I can't use it in here! :shocked:

Yea! think my wife is getting Jealous! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack:

ARCTIC
05-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Perverted ideas would flood the minds of most people if you told them you were petting your spyder in the garage :roflblack:

mclaw44
05-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Perverted ideas would flood the minds of most people if you told them you were petting your spyder in the garage :roflblack:

Yep! one -- thats why only Spyder Lovers will understand and two -- I think that makes even funnier. You should see the looks I get from the in-laws when I say "honey we need to get home so I can pet the Spyder". Three it was words of an 8 year old!

EnjoyingTheRyde
05-30-2013, 12:23 PM
So now when my wife says "where are you going?", I'll answer "to pet our Spyders"

jerpinoy
05-30-2013, 12:26 PM
His Spyder get more petting than me..... murmured by jealous wife, But she claimed she got the best ride ever.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::yes:

PrairieSpyder
05-30-2013, 12:41 PM
His Spyder get more petting than me..... murmured by jealous wife, But she claimed she got the best ride ever.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::yes:

http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/too_funny-1052.gif http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/too_funny-1052.gif http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/too_funny-1052.gif http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/too_funny-1052.gif

scooterexpress
05-30-2013, 01:56 PM
i got home and said honey will you come help pet my spyder her reply is sorry not tonight i got a headache.looks like i got perverted hands:yikes: i hate when that happens.

ARtraveler
05-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Here is a short but funny story………..
Last evening like most evenings I found myself out in the garage cleaning up and tinkering with my Spyder. My wife asks the kids “has anyone seen your Dad?” both boys reply with a “Nope” but my very witty 8 year old daughter says “Mommy…. Daddy is out in the garage PETTING his Spyder”. From that day forward anytime spent with the Spyder is known as “Petting the Spyder” So there it is Spyderlovers from the mouth of an 8 year old everyone go home and “Pet your Spyder” tonight!

roflmao:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack :

Great: Out of the mouths of children........:thumbup:

ottawa-rider
05-30-2013, 02:31 PM
i got home and said honey will you come help pet my spyder her reply is sorry not tonight i got a headache.looks like i got perverted hands:yikes: i hate when that happens.

Well, at least the Spyder can't get a headache!!

Bob Denman
05-30-2013, 02:35 PM
And it's always ready to be ridden! :2thumbs:
And it doesn't get jealous if you sit on another Spyder!

Ga Blue Knight
05-30-2013, 03:06 PM
This is my Spyder
There are many like it but this one is mine.
My Spyder is my best friend.
It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my Spyder is useless.
Without my Spyder I am useless.

PrairieSpyder
05-30-2013, 04:25 PM
This is my Spyder
It is my life.

Wow! Man-up there, Buck-o.

I like my Spyder a lot, but I'd be OK without it.

mclaw44
05-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Oh I don't life without my Spyder! Then what would I do? it truly would put a new meaning to petting my Spyder and I don't think I would post a thread about it 😳

telespec
05-30-2013, 04:40 PM
I got laid off from my job and went to file for bankrupt, the guy told me I would have to give up my Spyder, I was out of their so fast I got dizzy. Am in love with my Spyder.

Bob Denman
05-30-2013, 04:58 PM
This is my Spyder
It is my life.
:shocked: Whoa!
Another "Full Metal Jacket" fan! :2thumbs:

missouriboy
05-31-2013, 03:31 AM
Well, at least the Spyder can't get a headache!!Well, maybe so, but what about Nanny? :dontknow:

YPILOT
05-31-2013, 04:50 AM
When ever I return from a great ryde I always thank my Spyder for bringing me home safe.
After a spirited ryde accross Sam's Gap and back after work yesterday,
I petted all the dead bugs away and thanked her again before putting her to bed.
Looks like its going to be another great day today in East TN. for a ryde. :doorag:

mclaw44
05-31-2013, 07:16 AM
When ever I return from a great ryde I always thank my Spyder for bringing me home safe.
After a spirited ryde accross Sam's Gap and back after work yesterday,
I petted all the dead bugs away and thanked her again before putting her to bed.
Looks like its going to be another great day today in East TN. for a ryde. :doorag:

Glad to see Im not the only one :clap::clap: But not so good riding today RAIN all weekend :banghead: