PDA

View Full Version : Pedestrian with child shoots at driver not yielding

trev0006
05-29-2013, 02:46 PM
http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-13/05-29-13page-Pedestrian-with-child-shoots-at-driver-not-yielding.htm

Pedestrian with child shoots at driver not yielding, this is how they roll in Russia.

ARtraveler
05-29-2013, 03:10 PM
UPDATE: Now that a few have mentioned it--the film looks staged. I agree, the person firing the gun is way to casual about everything. Fooled me at first.

vrodrjs
05-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Maybe that is legal in Russia. He sure didn't look like he was in any hurry to get out of there after the fact. I have always thought it would be a good idea to be able to tag a car with something after the driver did something stupid. Then when the police see a car with a dozen idiot tags they could pull them over and haul them off.

Chupaca
05-29-2013, 03:47 PM
looks staged to me. Car is filming a drive down a street (could be anywhere) person walking down the street with gun. Stops (cam still at a distance) shoots off to one side then walks off casually. If real that bullet has to go somewhere. When we had coups back home bullets shot off into the air ended up cracking our slate and ending up in our pool. Fishy...:dontknow:

Bob Denman
05-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Well; it was what it was... :dontknow:

Bob Ledford
05-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Your right it is staged so not worth giving the guys any more hits

Bazeel
05-30-2013, 12:40 AM
Playing Devil's Advocate here, so stick with me:

It may not be staged. In Russia, it is typically very difficult to get a handgun that does not fire rubber bullets for self defense. It could be one of those, and he simply winged a shot at the car with one of these low-velocity 'belly guns'.