PDA

View Full Version : FIRST BLONDE GUY JOKE.........

boborgera
05-25-2013, 10:19 AM
An Irishman, A Mexican and a Blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding high up on the 20th floor of a new building......
They were all sitting down to eat their lunch, And the Irishman said, ''Corn Beef and cabbage'' She always makes me that for lunch, If i get that one more time I'm going to jump off this building.....
The Mexican opened his lunch box and said, ''Burritos again'', If i get burritos one more time I'm jumping too.....
The Blonde guy opens his lunch ans said, ''Bologna again'' If i get Bologna again I'm jumping also.....

The next day the Irishman opens his lunch box See's Corn Beef and cabbage, And says That's it and jumps to his death......
The Mexican opened his lunch box and saw a burrito and also jumped......
The Blonde guy open his lunch box saw a Bologna sandwich and jump to his death as well.......

At the joint funeral for the three co-workers, The Irishman's wife was weeping. She said he mentioned it, But if i only known how really tired he was of Corn Beef i would have made him something else......
The Mexicans wife also wept and said, If i would have known i would have made him something else also....
Then Everyone turned and stared at the Blonde guys wife... She just shrugged her shoulders and said....

Hey, Don't look at me........'
''He always made his own lunch''........

Chupaca
05-25-2013, 10:31 AM
:roflblack::roflblack: if Johnny jumps you will jump too..?? :roflblack:

james danny
05-25-2013, 11:08 AM
the way i heard in they swaped lunch boxes first

Bob Denman
05-25-2013, 11:21 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif

currin20fan
05-25-2013, 11:26 AM
DITTO!!! On what Bob D wrote. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
05-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Another good one. :thumbup:

boborgera
08-30-2013, 03:03 PM
An Irishman, A Mexican and a Blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding high up on the 20th floor of a new building......
They were all sitting down to eat their lunch, And the Irishman said, ''Corn Beef and cabbage'' She always makes me that for lunch, If i get that one more time I'm going to jump off this building.....
The Mexican opened his lunch box and said, ''Burritos again'', If i get burritos one more time I'm jumping too.....
The Blonde guy opens his lunch ans said, ''Bologna again'' If i get Bologna again I'm jumping also.....

The next day the Irishman opens his lunch box See's Corn Beef and cabbage, And says That's it and jumps to his death......
The Mexican opened his lunch box and saw a burrito and also jumped......
The Blonde guy open his lunch box saw a Bologna sandwich and jump to his death as well.......

At the joint funeral for the three co-workers, The Irishman's wife was weeping. She said he mentioned it, But if i only known how really tired he was of Corn Beef i would have made him something else......
The Mexicans wife also wept and said, If i would have known i would have made him something else also....
Then Everyone turned and stared at the Blonde guys wife... She just shrugged her shoulders and said....

Hey, Don't look at me........'
''He always made his own lunch''........

BUMP........For chupaca.................:thumbup: