PDA

View Full Version : I've got a ?

Grandpa Pete
05-24-2013, 08:26 PM
I need some advice/information from you Motley Spyder Ryders! I saw some patches on SRA's site and was curious if you need to be a member to purchase one or can you buy one without membership. I'm gonna order some from Pete, but just curious? Thx for any info.... :thumbup:

joet82
05-24-2013, 10:07 PM
1- you need to be a member of an SRA chapter to be able to purchase a patch.

2-there are some patches that Ken (wishagain) sells that you don't need to be a member to purchase.

3- who's Pete?

MouthPiece
05-25-2013, 05:29 AM
What is SRA??

Chris

Grandpa Pete
05-25-2013, 10:59 AM
SRA= Spyder Ryders of America. Sorry, Pete's a guy I know that does patches and vinyl.. Thx for the info:thumbup:

joet82
05-25-2013, 01:41 PM
What is SRA??

Chris

Spyder Ryder of America, they have 2 chapters in your state, both around the Tampa/Orlando area.

SRA= Spyder Ryders of America. Sorry, Pete's a guy I know that does patches and vinyl.. Thx for the info:thumbup:

FYI- Ken Miller has copyright protection on the logo and anything SRA. He makes his patches in house. And does not like having other vendors/manufacturers use/have the logo. So get his permission first, or have him make what you want.

ARtraveler
05-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Items with a copyright are owned and protected for the holder of the copyright.

Other than that, you only have to be careful of the patch, pin, and state map police. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: