PDA

View Full Version : New Paragraphs

SharonL
05-24-2013, 06:10 PM
For some reason, when I post a new thread, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to have different paragraphs--the enter key doesn't do it. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? :banghead: Thanks!

Jeriatric
05-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Enter key will(should :opps:) move the cursor forward.

TexasSpyder
05-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Have you upgraded to IE10? That will disable the enter key in a paragraph. I went back to IE9 and alls good.

J. D.

SharonL
05-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Have you upgraded to IE10? That will disable the enter key in a paragraph. I went back to IE9 and alls good.

J. D.
I do have IE10. Glad to know...thanks.

Spyderjockey
05-24-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm having the same problem lately along with some other issues.....like I keep getting a pop up that says I need to update the Flashplayer and when I hit OK I get a screen that says "DANGEROUS PAGE" and if I uninstall the flashplayer I get a message that says I need to install it to see what I'm trying to see. I did not know that anything above Windows 8 was available either.

Oldmanzues
05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
I am just tottaly lost with the paragraph thing. I just gave up as you can see.Oldmanzues

CruiseRT
05-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Maybe try Firefox for a web browser. Like alot better than IE.

Bob Ledford
05-24-2013, 08:53 PM
AS a part-time webmaster I have ruun the gamit on the browser upgrades.

First thing I would do is PM Lamont and find out the browser or browsers that the site is optimized for.''

If your capable of installing another browser try Google Chrome and Opera. They are both free and both good bare bones software programs.

Pay close attention while installing and pay heed to the followiiing suggestions. Do not allow them to make themselves the DEFAULT BROWSER and don''t allow them to install those DARN EXTRA TOOL BARS. You don't need them.

Good luck.