PDA

View Full Version : Where are the OH/KY riders? We are in the area...ready to ride with you

DocRags
05-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Well, Ed (Erags) and I are ready to ride with you guys...have family wedding stuff keeping us busy until Sunday. We will be in the Cleveland area until Tuesday, when we are heading back to Dayton. We had lunch today in Columbus with Cindy...nice little ride over from the AFB. Hope to get with some of you for some local riding while we are up this way. We'll be at Wright Patterson AFB until the following Tuesday. See you soon (we hope!)

Frank G
05-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Well, Ed (Erags) and I are ready to ride with you guys...have family wedding stuff keeping us busy until Sunday. We will be in the Cleveland area until Tuesday, when we are heading back to Dayton. We had lunch today in Columbus with Cindy...nice little ride over from the AFB. Hope to get with some of you for some local riding while we are up this way. We'll be at Wright Patterson AFB until the following Tuesday. See you soon (we hope!)

The Ohio Spyder Riders have a planed ride starting in Angola Indiana Sunday @11:00am ending in Perrysburg OH. This is in conjunction with riders from Indiana and Michigan. Welcome. go to www.OhioSpyderRyders.org (http://www.OhioSpyderRyders.org) for more details. We are also getting together at ASK Power Sports in Columbus Saturday, BRP will be there with ride demos.:yes::yes:Time for a new one???

shrubs
05-24-2013, 07:19 AM
IF you want to meet up for lunch next week, let me know. I work at WPAFB (Area B).

DocRags
05-27-2013, 10:30 AM
IF you want to meet up for lunch next week, let me know. I work at WPAFB (Area B). Sounds good...we should be back there sometime Tuesday. Planning to ride to Columbus again next weekend to stroll around German Village with Cindy Suwandi. (You --or any other local riders-- are welcome to join us if you can). We rode in the Firefighters Memorial Ride yesterday with Annamarie Johnson and several other local riders along with a couple from Columbus (and 1100 other riders)...it was a lot of fun. Ed's # is 850-261-4858. Any day better for you than another, as far as lunch goes? See you soon.

shrubs
05-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Let me verify my schedule tomorrow AM when get to work. I don't think I have anything going on (that I cant' get out of).

shrubs
05-28-2013, 07:20 AM
How does thursday sound?

If your in the mood for a good burger, http://tanksbarandgrill.com/ is a great place. I'll PM my contact info.

CyncySpyder
05-28-2013, 07:53 AM
Our (2nd) windshield dog-bone mount broke again on Teds Red Sled, so I've got it all tore apart again in the garage, working our RedNeck magic while Teddy supervises me with the hose-clamps and duct-tape :yikes: how I wish that were a joke, but sadly, its not :shocked:

Let us know when you want to ryde in our neck of the woods, and I'll make sure to have the Sled up and running and we can go out to Rabbit Hash, which is a great ryde along the scenic Ohio River and the country side, full of twisties if you like that kinda thang ;)

Also, cruising around downtown and the parks with wonderful city and river views from the surrounding hill-tops is always a favorite of ours :clap: You've got our number, so just let us know :thumbup:

shrubs
06-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Great meeting you two and have a super safe trip home.

DocRags
06-30-2013, 10:26 AM
We thoroughly enjoyed having lunch with you, Shrubs, and riding around Cincy and KY with you, Dave and Teddy. Not sure we are great fans of the Cincy "Chili", though! Oops, I better add riding around with the Ohio Spyder Ryders, too, as well as touring Columbus with Amy Criner and Cindy Suwandi.