PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone need a gas cap?

SpyderSue
05-23-2013, 12:35 PM
So, last year I bought my 2009 GS from a guy off Ebay. The transaction went perfectly, I flew back there and rode it home. In January he sends me a note through Ebay that BRP sent him a new gas cap and if he could have my address he would send it to me. Months go by, nothing. I send him a few notes back, nothing. Ah well, such is life. :banghead:

So I email BRP service to see if they will send me one. They replied they cannot,:lecturef_smilie: but if I contact a dealer they will order one from BRP at no charge. So I called the dealer up in Wyoming (shout out to High Country Motorsports, :bowdown:you guys rock!), and they kindly sent me one they had on hand, without delay.

Last week I get an email from BRP saying that if I registered my bike with them, they would send me the gas cap:dontknow:. I replied that I already had registered, and had received my gas cap through the dealer. They apparently did not get my registration so I sent a copy of my title to them. I get a note back thanking me for the change in ownership.

Today, I received a gas cap in the mail from, you guessed it, BRP.
nojoke
Anyone else out there still need one? I'll be happy to send it on to you... Silly.

Bob Denman
05-23-2013, 12:47 PM
There's always a couple of folks around who end up not getting one...
If you can hang onto it for a little while; somebody is sure to ask about it!
For the time being; you've got one for the weekdays, and the good one for Sundays! :D

SpyderSue
05-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Sold...or, wait! Given away!! I love this place.

JCSMOKE
05-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Darn I was going to get that, I like to switch out my gas caps by season, it helps me know what season I am in.

spydercowboy
05-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Yeah, good to have two. One for winter fuel formula and one for summer fuel formula.:yes:

Now just watch. Someone will think I'm serious.:banghead:

SpyderSue
05-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Darn I was going to get that, I like to switch out my gas caps by season, it helps me know what season I am in.

So... you were going to color code this one with green for spring? :hun:

MrLooney
05-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Does that mean Its gone already?
I just opened my eyes and rolled out of bed turned on my computer to SL.COM and read the first post of the day!! :banghead: :coffee:

OH WELL ! You Snooze You Loose !

bcoulter19
05-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks Sue, I can't wait till it gets here. Do I need to send you some money for postage.

Blue Star
05-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah, good to have two. One for winter fuel formula and one for summer fuel formula.:yes:

Now just watch. Someone will think I'm serious.:banghead:

I admit, I did :clap:

boborgera
05-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Does that mean Its gone already?
I just opened my eyes and rolled out of bed turned on my computer to SL.COM and read the first post of the day!! :banghead: :coffee:

OH WELL ! You Snooze You Loose !

The things that come to those who wait ,.....
Will be the things left by those who got there first........