PDA

View Full Version : Red RT outside of Coon Valley Sun 5/ 20

RMC055
05-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Great to see yet another Spyder in our state! Hope you see this and we can get together for a ride if you are from the area. :yes:

TLesky
05-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Great to see yet another Spyder in our state! Hope you see this and we can get together for a ride if you are from the area. :yes:

I am wondering if the RT is from a group I met at Rudy's Drive Inn last Thursday for Bike night. I think 2 of them are from Onalaska, and one is from Sparta. Not sure who matches what but I know there was a red one. If you get to La Crosse, look me up. :thumbup:troylesky@yahoo.com

JJW SpyderRider
05-24-2013, 08:10 PM
I am wondering if the RT is from a group I met at Rudy's Drive Inn last Thursday for Bike night. I think 2 of them are from Onalaska, and one is from Sparta. Not sure who matches what but I know there was a red one. If you get to La Crosse, look me up. :thumbup:troylesky@yahoo.com

I was riding in the La Crosse area with my daughter on Sunday the 19th. We rode 530 miles and only saw one other RT Spyder, Blue I think , on hwy 14. I am leading a ride with 15 Spyders and 23 people passing through La Crosse Sunday June 1st and 2nd. Spending the night in Red Wing. If you see a large group be sure to wave.