PDA

View Full Version : Excellent dealer service

exwinger
05-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Took my bike to Jackson Honda / suziki / Can Am ( Ohio ) for my 12k mile service. Customer service was top shelf from the first phone call to picking my bike up. Explained everything they did or didn't do on the bike and why. Answered all my questions and then some. And the total price for everything was about 1/3 the cost of my next quote. Did not include an oil change ( I just changed it ) but did everything else on the list.

Excellent sales and parts dept also . If they didn't know an answer they got back to me by phone . It's about an 1 1/2 hours drive from my house but well worth the trip . Four lane or twistys , all available for getting there.

Another extra for going there ......there's a bakery about 15 minutes away that is in the middle of nowhere but worth the ride. Warm fresh donuts ...............what more can a person ask for ?

SPYD1
05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Man I love hearing great dealer reviews!

SpyderWolf
05-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Thanks for a good dealer report. They can be hard to find sometimes, but when you find one you know it is a gem.

jthornton
05-20-2013, 07:22 AM
If they didn't know an answer they got back to me by phone.

Two big keys there, if they don't know the answer they find it out instead of making up some crap and they got back to you and didn't blow you off. That is a sign of a good dealer. When the service manager makes up something to cover when they don't know the answer I just walk away and find another one or do it myself.

JT