PDA

View Full Version : June Ride

Red angel
05-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Can anyone advise is the ride still on for June 22 and 23.

UKBLUE1
05-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Which ryde, and what location or area.
Gene

Sent from my Nexus 7

Red angel
05-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Which ryde, and what location or area.
Gene

Sent from my Nexus 7

I pu this on the Washington site did not realize it went into general posts.

spyderman051
05-20-2013, 12:06 AM
Hello Red Angle, Sorry for the delay in info I have been working out the kinks in the route, stops and lodgings But Iwill have the details ironed out shortly with a full blown details with maps, pricing, lodging, gas stop places and other need to know items. I have rideen the route and didn't like the first one i had planned so will do a more leisure one but it is tricky getting in and out of Kennawick so I have to refine that part.Which I will complete the first weekend in June. then publish for all to enjoy.I have been working on this only on the weekends as I work a regular job and have had family duties lately so haven't been able to devote 100% of my time to this but it will still happen rain, snow ,shine or anything else. We just all need to gather together and ryde. Thank you
Steve

I pu this on the Washington site did not realize it went into general posts.

jackgsd
06-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Hello Red Angle, Sorry for the delay in info I have been working out the kinks in the route, stops and lodgings But Iwill have the details ironed out shortly with a full blown details with maps, pricing, lodging, gas stop places and other need to know items. I have rideen the route and didn't like the first one i had planned so will do a more leisure one but it is tricky getting in and out of Kennawick so I have to refine that part.Which I will complete the first weekend in June. then publish for all to enjoy.I have been working on this only on the weekends as I work a regular job and have had family duties lately so haven't been able to devote 100% of my time to this but it will still happen rain, snow ,shine or anything else. We just all need to gather together and ryde. Thank you
Steve

Looking forward to it Steve!