PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Seat...

flaggerphil
05-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Rode up to the Ultimate Seat store in Ormond Beach today...about 85 miles from my house. Tried out the RT seat they have, with back rest, and was VERY favorably impressed! Especially with the back rest! Looking at having one installed on my RT-AC in a couple of weeks.

Grandpa Spyder
05-18-2013, 07:52 PM
You will love it. I have had mine for a year now. one of my best mods.

cgistudio
05-18-2013, 08:34 PM
You will love it I think it take the press off you back when riding and fell more relaxed.

captblack
05-19-2013, 07:01 AM
I sure like mine!

Phillig
05-19-2013, 07:09 AM
This was one of my first and best mods. I really like the seat and backrest.

Bob Denman
05-19-2013, 07:13 AM
I knew that I was gonna be in a heap of trouble when I sat on one in the Vendor's Village... :shocked:
Saving my pennies right now for one! :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
05-19-2013, 07:59 AM
I love my Ultimate seat. I got the fuel door and it's really handy when I'm traveling and have the back seat loaded up.

Sarge707
05-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Only put 60 Miles on my new ultimate yesterday BUT I didn,t once feel my butt?:roflblack:

Bob Denman
05-19-2013, 12:16 PM
BUT I didn,t once feel my butt?:roflblack:
:shocked: I'm not sure if that's a mental image that any of us really wanted floating around in our noggins! :shocked:

sjcpanther
05-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Rode up to the Ultimate Seat store in Ormond Beach today...about 85 miles from my house. Tried out the RT seat they have, with back rest, and was VERY favorable impressed! Especially with the back rest! Looking at having one installed on my RT-AC in a couple of weeks.

This is great to know. I'm planning a weekend trip to Ormond Beach to visit the showroom later this year. I like the look of the Ultimate seat, and will look to upgrade my RT with it.

Hopefully they will be able to install it the same day.

UKBLUE1
05-19-2013, 01:38 PM
I went to the store at Daytona in October and they did not have a seat to sit on for the RT. I had to go online a order mine. Love the seat and backrest.
Gene

Sent from my Nexus 7

sjcpanther
05-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Hmmmm. Good point. Guess I had better call the day before and see what they have before I make the trip.

Thanks.

Ultimate Seats
05-20-2013, 11:13 AM
This is great to know. I'm planning a weekend trip to Ormond Beach to visit the showroom later this year. I like the look of the Ultimate seat, and will look to upgrade my RT with it.

Hopefully they will be able to install it the same day.

SJCPANTHER,

We try to keep most all seats in stock all the time. If you're looking for a specific inlay option, or just want to make sure we've got the seat you want - Give us a call two weeks ahead of time and let us know what you want and when you'll be here so we can do our best to accommodate you accordingly.

Ride safe-

Bob Denman
05-20-2013, 12:12 PM
I have a question about some of your options:
My bike has some pretty neat colors on it...68439 Could you match some of this into the side panels for an RT seat?
Thanks!
I'm actually figuring on the whole package: seat, fuel door, and two backrests...

Ultimate Seats
05-20-2013, 12:34 PM
I have a question about some of your options:
My bike has some pretty neat colors on it...68439 Could you match some of this into the side panels for an RT seat?
Thanks!
I'm actually figuring on the whole package: seat, fuel door, and two backrests...

Bob,

We would probably be able to get you something that you would like. We'd want to send you out some vinyl samples in the mail for your review. When you're ready to start the order process, please give us a call and we'll go from there.

Best~

Bob Denman
05-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Thanks! :thumbup: (Time to start begging and pleading in earnest! :shocked:) :roflblack:

vrodrjs
05-20-2013, 12:49 PM
I saw the seat I wanted at Spyderfest, somebody else saw it before me though. So now I sit and I wait for the call that mine is ready to ship.:coffee: Should be any day now.

PrairieSpyder
05-20-2013, 12:59 PM
I got the plain black one with the dryver back-rest and gas door; it was on sale a few months ago. I wish I'd had the money to get a custom one, but just didn't. The main thing is it is waaaaaay more comfortable than the stock seat.

Bob Denman
05-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Patti, :shocked:
You're Killing me here!! :gaah: ;)
The more that I hear about them; the more I'm starting to dig for quarters in the sofa cushions...

Ultimate Seats
05-20-2013, 02:49 PM
I saw the seat I wanted at Spyderfest, somebody else saw it before me though. So now I sit and I wait for the call that mine is ready to ship.:coffee: Should be any day now.

I've got it on a good authority that there is a saddle ostrich seat with java ostrich inlays headed toward the Springfield area today...

vrodrjs
05-20-2013, 03:00 PM
I've got it on a good authority that there is a saddle ostrich seat with java ostrich inlays headed toward the Springfield area today...

You guys rock!!!!!

sjcpanther
05-20-2013, 03:05 PM
SJCPANTHER,

We try to keep most all seats in stock all the time. If you're looking for a specific inlay option, or just want to make sure we've got the seat you want - Give us a call two weeks ahead of time and let us know what you want and when you'll be here so we can do our best to accommodate you accordingly.

Ride safe-

Problem is - I don't know which seat I want. Just a good comfy one for the RT. Don't need a back rest, or maybe one that can be removed. With riding 2 up, it won't leave a whole lot of room for my passeger.

Just need to sit on a few to decide what our rears like best. :D

Ultimate Seats
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Problem is - I don't know which seat I want. Just a good comfy one for the RT. Don't need a back rest, or maybe one that can be removed. With riding 2 up, it won't leave a whole lot of room for my passeger.

Just need to sit on a few to decide what our rears like best. :D

Sounds good- Typically, if our show semi is here, so is our RT- but when the rig goes out- the RT goes too. I was more concerned that there were certain custom color options that you would be looking for- we have both the Midriders and the Tall Boys in stock.

flaggerphil
05-20-2013, 10:23 PM
After visiting Ultimate on Saturday, I'm planning on getting the Midrider with back rest and fuel door. I never thought I'd want a back rest until I sat on the seat they had in the showroom.

:thumbup:

As soon as the funds arrive (hopefully in less than two weeks) I'm ordering the seat!

Oh...for those who are wondering, the back rest pops right off if you're riding two up.