PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to SpyderPops (Harvey Clark) and Custom Dynamics

kyspyder
05-17-2013, 08:53 PM
I had SpyderPops install all the heat management items in his arsenal for my 2010 RT-S SE5 at SpyderFest 2012. I had a problem with the catalytic converter shield on 1 side coming loose and got a couple of "Xmas" tree plastic
rivets to reinstall same from SpyderPops at this year's SF.
Before I could change them out, I lost the shield somewhere along the way. I e-mailed Harvey and asked if I could purchase just 1 side since that was all I needed.
Today, a package arrives with a complete set of shields and installation parts at NO CHARGE!!!!!!
Thanks, Harvey for Customer Service beyond compare.

During 2013 SF a group of LEDs on my High Mounted Taillight failed. I called Custom Dynamics from the parking lot of PitBull Motorsports to determine if they could be repaired. I sent an e-mail photo of the problem from my
cell phone and 1 hour later I received a call to say that Custom Dynamics would replace the entire assembly @ NO CHARGE!!!!!! It arrived the day after I returned home. Works fine!!!!!!
Thanks, Custom Dynamics for Customer Service beyond compare.

KYSPYDER

YIRYDE
05-17-2013, 10:29 PM
How difficult was it to remove the HMT Light?

kyspyder
05-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Extremely easy. Spray mounting area with WD-40 wait 30 minutes and using nylon trim tool GENTLY work the adhesive loose. Takes longer to clean off residue than anything else.

KYSPYDER

YIRYDE
05-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the tip and good to know in case I ever have to replace mine.

MouthPiece
05-21-2013, 05:35 AM
I've said this before and will say again. Harvey is one classy person.

Chris