PDA

View Full Version : Michigan...Ride to Hell...Tomorrow, 18 May

Littlebadwolf
05-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Looks like the weather's gonna be great...Sunny...80....Can't ask for better...We've got folks meeting up at Meijers at the Kipp Rd exit on 127 around 11:30 A.M. and others that are going straight to Hell to meet up with everybody at 12:00. Everybody is invited....all ya gotta do is show up....Looking forward to seeing everybody...I've posted this in both the Michigan Group and general discussion due to the fact that there are others coming that aren't from Michigan....Larry

Blue Star
05-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Looks like the weather's gonna be great...Sunny...80....Can't ask for better...We've got folks meeting up at Meijers at the Kipp Rd exit on 127 around 11:30 A.M. and others that are going straight to Hell to meet up with everybody at 12:00. Everybody is invited....all ya gotta do is show up....Looking forward to seeing everybody...I've posted this in both the Michigan Group and general discussion due to the fact that there are others coming that aren't from Michigan....Larry

Gee, I ride to Hell every day. Monday through Friday, and Saturday if there is overtime :roflblack::roflblack: