PDA

View Full Version : 600 mile checkup

RTGENE
05-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Ted's in Alton IL. did my 600 mile check up with a check for $160 ---I am smiling.
Nice dealership will be going back.

Rando
05-30-2008, 06:01 AM
I tried to get an appointment with my dealership for my 600 mile checkup. I wanted to get an appointment and wait for it. They said they don't do it by appointments, dropoffs only and that it would take 2 to 3 days to get it done! WTF??!!

Isn't it about 3 hours of labor?

daddydarko
05-30-2008, 06:08 AM
I tried to get an appointment with my dealership for my 600 mile checkup. I wanted to get an appointment and wait for it. They said they don't do it by appointments, dropoffs only and that it would take 2 to 3 days to get it done! WTF??!!

Wow. Stealership indeed.

SpyderMark
05-30-2008, 07:10 AM
Ted's in Alton IL. did my 600 mile check up with a check for $160 ---I am smiling.
Nice dealership will be going back.

:agree:

Gene,

I took ours there as well -- I did all the check up items myself, only needed Ted's to hook up to BUDS and get the codes (none recorded). I called and they said bring it by after work the same day -- didn't charge me to check the codes.

Regards,

Mark

NancysToy
05-30-2008, 07:20 AM

My dealer made an appointment. That is their standard practice. Charged me two hours labor, but the work took a bit longer, due to some warranty issues. Waited while they serviced it, and rode it home the same day.
-Scotty