PDA

View Full Version : Maine Rydes?

EnjoyingTheRyde
05-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Wake up Maine Spyder Ryders! Any rydes planned?

Abbot Spyder
05-20-2013, 07:13 PM
[Every body are still hibernate. They will wake up pretty soon. :ani29:

New Sharon Spyder
05-20-2013, 08:12 PM
We are still out here in the big city of New Sharon. Only been out once this year so far. Until the wife gets done with the school year we don't get out that much. That and the only good weather we seem to get is on weekdays and that thing called a job seems to keep us off the scooter. Summer will get here soon.

safecracker
05-20-2013, 08:41 PM
My wife and I have been riding quite a bit. We have put on about 1,000 miles so far. If we can get home before 7:00pm on good nights, we go for a ride. This weekend we are going Down East to Machias. We will be going on a lighthouse tour to Lubec and Eastport and Campabello Island. I have seen a few Spyders in our travels.

We would love to ride with you. Somebody is going to have to take charge of planning a ride. Bruce

Abbot Spyder
05-21-2013, 05:36 AM
My wife and I have been riding quite a bit. We have put on about 1,000 miles so far. If we can get home before 7:00pm on good nights, we go for a ride. This weekend we are going Down East to Machias. We will be going on a lighthouse tour to Lubec and Eastport and Campabello Island. I have seen a few Spyders in our travels.

We would love to ride with you. Somebody is going to have to take charge of planning a ride. Bruce

OK we need to find that somebody to organise the Maine Spyder. Some body with time. Some body who is retired, and is willing to tackle that. Anybody out there? :ani29:

EnjoyingTheRyde
05-21-2013, 07:15 AM
OK we need to find that somebody to organise the Maine Spyder. Some body with time. Some body who is retired, and is willing to tackle that. Anybody out there? :ani29:

Sorry, I can't commit to anything big but I'm willing to help out where I can...

gorcutt
05-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Looks like rain all weekend, maybe next weekend?

EnjoyingTheRyde
05-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Looks like rain all weekend, maybe next weekend?

I'm hoping the weather comes around by Monday...

safecracker
05-24-2013, 05:22 AM
Rain, rain, go away. No trip to "Down East" tonight, :sour: Looks like plan B for the weekend. Bruce

rogerb
05-24-2013, 06:45 AM
I finally get to ride and the weather changes to the worst. Was going to take Spyder to Orland this weekend but can't take the chance. Sholder needs to mend some more. Any of you going to The Owners Rally? So far everything is go for me.

safecracker
05-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Are you talking about the event in N.C.?

DRTSB
05-24-2013, 12:14 PM
I'll be riding to Bangor from Ottawa at the end of June on my way to Atlanticade in Summerside P.E.I.

Dave ;)

gorcutt
05-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Anyone riding this weekend?

EnjoyingTheRyde
06-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Anybody up for a Spyder meet this summer?

gorcutt
06-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Anybody up for a Spyder meet this summer?

Im in if the time is right.

EnjoyingTheRyde
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Im in if the time is right.

We're in the Augusta area, where are you? I'll try to map out locations of everybody that responds so we can find a central location.

gorcutt
06-14-2013, 03:40 PM
We're in the Augusta area, where are you? I'll try to map out locations of everybody that responds so we can find a central location.

I park Mr/ Miss {havent decided on that one yet) Spyder in Norridgewock.

crossbowme
06-16-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm in Greater Downtown South China ;)

EnjoyingTheRyde
06-16-2013, 08:52 AM
I park Mr/ Miss {havent decided on that one yet) Spyder in Norridgewock.

We were headed your way yesterday, did a little ryde up through Oakland, Smithfield, then decided to hang left to Farmington instead of right to Norridgwock.

EnjoyingTheRyde
06-16-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm in Greater Downtown South China ;)

Finding more Spyder ryders around us than I thought. :)

safecracker
06-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Went for a ride yesterday and I met a nice couple in Hamden. Thay had traded their 2011 RT in for a 2013 RT Limited(black). It was nice. They had just got back from Rockland. Wife and I met a RT on route 2 last night when we was heading for Bangor. I hope we can have Spyder gathering sometime this summer. Ride Safe.

EnjoyingTheRyde
06-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Anybody ryding today? I've got a few errands to run, think I have to do them on the Spyder!

HampRider
06-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Anybody up for a Spyder meet
this summer?

We could be in depending on timing and if we buy a new machine - just sold the 09 Monday night. but we are looking to buy a 13

my opinion is we need to have an email group we stay in touch with - using just the forum is difficult for me - if we had an email group or text group its much quicker, with the weather in Maine alot of rides are weather dependent.

crossbowme
06-26-2013, 10:56 AM
You might want to stay on this forum. That way new people and occasional viewers will know what's up.

HampRider
06-30-2013, 05:22 AM
All of you probably already use this - but I found an app for the iPhone last night that makes the use of spyderlovers. Com easy easy! - it's called tapatalk
It was $2.99 and I have used the forum more in the past few hours than the past few years.

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-01-2013, 11:39 AM
All of you probably already use this - but I found an app for the iPhone last night that makes the use of spyderlovers. Com easy easy! - it's called tapatalk
It was $2.99 and I have used the forum more in the past few hours than the past few years.

Sweet! So staying connected here is a better option for you now? I've been thinking about your last post and what we could do better but I got nothin'. I think we should try to stay connected here if we can.

Different subject, I see you're from Pittston AND Eagle Lake... We've spent a little time on Long Lake, usually camp in St. Agatha at Lakeview... Not making the trip this year though...

HampRider
07-01-2013, 12:14 PM
It's easy to use with my phone now. - but somehow we need to get some planned events going, a New England meet would be good

We live in Pittston and have a house in Eagle Lake that we spend quite a few weekends at. plus vacations. Looking to be full time there some day.

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-02-2013, 12:27 PM
It's easy to use with my phone now. - but somehow we need to get some planned events going, a New England meet would be good

We live in Pittston and have a house in Eagle Lake that we spend quite a few weekends at. plus vacations. Looking to be full time there some day.

I just posted some dates that I have available in your "Out with the ol' 09" thread for a more local meet & ryde. A New England meet & ryde would be sweet. Probably need more time for planning for that though... Unless we look at a September or October foliage run to NH.