PDA

View Full Version : Delaware SPOTTED Thread

SGSpyderGirl
05-16-2013, 08:19 AM
We do this on another forum I am on for my tacoma truck but pretty much you see another spyder on the road, in a parking lot etc in DE you post it up here. Sometimes the people are on the forums sometimes not but its a good way to find out and even connect :) Feel free to post up pics as well if you snap a shot of one.

I believe it was a dark blue or black RT with a cruiser (could have been a harley) on 72 heading towards Fox Run, I was heading the opposite way. I think this was around the 3rd of this month.

Kirkwood Hwy - I was leaving my doctors over by where outback and perkins is, yellow GS/RS, looked identical to mine, so I know it has to be an older one. This was around the beginning of the month

chipshotin
06-20-2013, 07:21 AM
I cruise that area on a red RT

billrob71
06-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Hey all

I just took delivery of a 2013 RSS SM5 in green yesterday. Only put 42 miles on it so far, I live off of RT40 so CYA all around.

baldeagle55
06-26-2013, 08:59 PM
I live in lower slower De. I ride alot have 2011 rt blue have a 2001 Vulcan 1500 having a 4th july parade in Symrna we are member of the Delmarva retreads a group of 40 and above in age

billrob71
06-26-2013, 09:11 PM
I live in lower slower De. I ride alot have 2011 rt blue have a 2001 Vulcan 1500 having a 4th july parade in Symrna we are member of the Delmarva retreads a group of 40 and above in age

Im in that age group :thumbup: SHH over 40 but don't act it :D

spiderweb54
08-18-2013, 07:18 PM
:shocked:
We do this on another forum I am on for my tacoma truck but pretty much you see another spyder on the road, in a parking lot etc in DE you post it up here. Sometimes the people are on the forums sometimes not but its a good way to find out and even connect :) Feel free to post up pics as well if you snap a shot of one.

I believe it was a dark blue or black RT with a cruiser (could have been a harley) on 72 heading towards Fox Run, I was heading the opposite way. I think this was around the 3rd of this month.

Kirkwood Hwy - I was leaving my doctors over by where outback and perkins is, yellow GS/RS, looked identical to mine, so I know it has to be an older one. This was around the beginning of the month
I think i was in that area about that time, i have a blue spider.