PDA

View Full Version : Congrats are in order...

ataDude
05-29-2008, 03:56 PM
... for me. Just bought a Silver an hour ago... will be delivered to my house tomorrow! :bigthumbsup:

barb36jack31
05-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Outstanding! Welcome aboard.

Jack H.

Danimal
05-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Glad you got the Silver.....

You do know they are faster..... ;D

dltang
05-29-2008, 04:19 PM
... for me. Just bought a Silver an hour ago... will be delivered to my house tomorrow! :bigthumbsup:

Welcome and congratulations!!

LaughingHeart
05-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Welcome. I think you will have a ball! And, yes, silver is faster.

BRPjunkie
05-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Picking my silver one up on Saturday in Brighton, MI. Hard to believe, but the tour shield (I know, it's usless, but it looks good) and the sport rack/backrest actually came in in time to be installed for delivery.

SPYMAN
05-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Glad you got the Silver.....

You do know they are faster..... ;D

:congrats: :welcome: :congrats:

Now I dont know about all that faster stuff but :congrats: on your new silver :spyder: .

From "YELLOW" #2735

Happy riding & most important HAVE LOTS OF FUN & BE SAFE.

SPYMAN :bigthumbsup:

Derwin
05-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Wow! Personal home delivery? Cool! :congrats:

Derwin

ataDude
05-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome,folks. As with all of Lamont's sites (I've been riding the same bikes as him since 1999), this one appears to be a winner.

I currently have a 2006 Wing and 1998 Valk...will probably sell the Wing. I've spent so much on the Valk's mods that I don't think I can turn loose of it. See below...now you know why I didn't get a yellow Spyder! :dontknow:

http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/500/medium/587valk-post4.jpg

GnA
05-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome,folks. As with all of Lamont's sites (I've been riding the same bikes as him since 1999), this one appears to be a winner. I posted on this site and Can-Am Talk at the same time... 7 replies here... none there.

I'm home. :congrats:

I currently have a 2006 Wing and 1998 Valk...will probably sell the Wing. I've spent so much on the Valk's mods that I don't think I can turn loose of it. See below...now you know why I didn't get a yellow Spyder! :dontknow:

Cograts... but don't sell the Wing!!!! I sold my '02 Yellow Wing and missed it every day since!!!! Well, until I picked up an 07 Comfort pack Pearl Black last month.... Keep 'em all and open a rental business like I did. If they don't rent... at you have nice toys to play with!!!

The Spyders are a blast... going for a dinner ride now!!!

And, they are all fast due to the "Black" of the sides..... Pure Black would be way tooo hard to keep the wheels on the ground!!!

G

SPYMAN
05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome,folks. As with all of Lamont's sites (I've been riding the same bikes as him since 1999), this one appears to be a winner. I posted on this site and Can-Am Talk at the same time... 7 replies here... none there.

Now I see, I to like variety in colors, I must say that is an awesome bike you are sporting there, I can say if I had that my :spyder: would only be an addition to my TOYS also. :bigthumbsup: Happy riding & welcome to the site.

SPYMAN

hevnbound
05-29-2008, 08:15 PM

whatever you do .... DON'T SELL THE VALK!! Of all the bikes I've owned (including a Yellow '02 Wing), the one I miss the most is the '07 Red 'n White Valk! I can find plenty of '02 used Wings to buy but very few Valks - especially those that are in good condition!!

OH! Almost forgot. CONGRATULATIONS on the Spyder!

Smylinacha
05-29-2008, 08:19 PM
:congrats: :welcome: Wow you got yours fast! Enjoy! I get mine in a week or so :doorag:

ataDude
05-29-2008, 08:48 PM
That's an interesting idea, George. I've been looking for a way to reduce my exposure to <<cough>> taxes.

Thanks.

Cograts... but don't sell the Wing!!!! I sold my '02 Yellow Wing and missed it every day since!!!! Well, until I picked up an 07 Comfort pack Pearl Black last month.... Keep 'em all and open a rental business like I did. If they don't rent... at you have nice toys to play with!!!

The Spyders are a blast... going for a dinner ride now!!!

And, they are all fast due to the "Black" of the sides..... Pure Black would be way tooo hard to keep the wheels on the ground!!!

G

Lamonster
05-30-2008, 07:52 AM
:congrats: :welcome: :doorag: :spyder:

ataDude
05-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks, Lamont. As George said, "It's all Lamont's fault.". :bigthumbsup:

:congrats: :welcome: :doorag: :spyder:

Dyno824
05-30-2008, 09:19 PM
You got some nice rides there dude,looks like your going to put the icing on now. From silver 824, living happy as a clam on the Oregon Coast :congrats: :welcome:

ataDude
05-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Additional thanks!

2008 #1704 is in the garage and on the North Texas roads! :bigthumbsup:

Lamonster
05-31-2008, 04:44 PM
:nopic: :spyder:

Derwin
05-31-2008, 05:18 PM
I'll add my :congrats: and a big :bigthumbsup:

Enjoy your new Spyder!

Star Cruiser
05-31-2008, 11:27 PM

I'm jealous!!!!!!
BUT
:congrats:Congratulations to YOU! :congrats: