PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Purchase Chrome Foot Pegs?

Aufan1983
05-15-2013, 12:58 PM
After a long battle trying to decide between a Goldwing Trike and the Can-Am RT-S SE5 I finally purchased the RT yesterday and LOVE IT.
I would like to buy the chrome bracket and chrome foot pegs but after seeing the price on the Can-Am site I nearly fell out. There are a couple of more chrome items I would like to install but hard to see that much money for a piece of chrome.

Does anyone have any ideas on a good place to buy chrome parts for the RT?

Thanks in advance!!!

wis2013rtltd
05-15-2013, 01:29 PM
I have a 13' Ltd. and am selling the chrome footboards for driver and passenger as well as the chrome exhaust shields and chrome side plates which the footboards attach through. I am switching all these pieces on mine to black.

Aufan1983
05-16-2013, 05:48 AM
I have a 13' Ltd. and am selling the chrome footboards for driver and passenger as well as the chrome exhaust shields and chrome side plates which the footboards attach through. I am switching all these pieces on mine to black.

Thanks for info. Can you pm me what you want for the entire package? I'm very interested

Aufan1983
05-16-2013, 05:51 AM

Mine is a 12 but I noticed several online sites that sell the same set for 12-13