PDA

View Full Version : Gettysburg 4th of July

Major spyder
05-13-2013, 10:19 PM
We are leaving for Gettysburg on June 25th from Montana ....for a 3 weeks trip....

anyone going our way or plan to attend the 150th anniversary ?????

Howard and Ann:yes:

denviola
05-14-2013, 04:34 AM
We are leaving for Gettysburg on June 25th from Montana ....for a 3 weeks trip....

anyone going our way or plan to attend the 150th anniversary ?????

Howard and Ann:yes:

Or already in the area? Local to me, although I'm closer to Harrisburg than Gettysburg. Very familiar with the area as we go there often as CW buffs and have friends and car club members that live there. Currently working on a monument trivia scavenger hunt for one of our upcoming club road rallies in the fall, and it certainly would work for Spyders. There are driving tours and walking tours available for free. The reenactment days around July 1 to 4 are very colorful, just don't plan on getting anywhere in a hurry. Good food and lots of sights, a nice choice for a vacation. Denny

Major spyder
05-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Or already in the area? Local to me, although I'm closer to Harrisburg than Gettysburg. Very familiar with the area as we go there often as CW buffs and have friends and car club members that live there. Currently working on a monument trivia scavenger hunt for one of our upcoming club road rallies in the fall, and it certainly would work for Spyders. There are driving tours and walking tours available for free. The reenactment days around July 1 to 4 are very colorful, just don't plan on getting anywhere in a hurry. Good food and lots of sights, a nice choice for a vacation. Denny

Thanks Denny......we're looking for a fun time.....:yes: