PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Ryders to Maggie Valley, NC

cgistudio
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Spyder Ryders of Central Kentucky including Indiana and Ohio are getting together to ride to Maggie Valley for the BRP Owners Event.
The Central Kentucky group met this past Saturday to discuss the Maggie Valley event. We will begin from Lexington MotorSports in Hamburg off of I-75 meeting there at 9:30am. Lexington MotorSports is providing a compltimentary service maintenance (tires,oil,etc) on your bike before we leave at 10:30 am (break petals unlocked). Lexington MotorSports is also supplying us with breakfast that morning so try to be there between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.

We will be traveling down I-75 to Corbin, Kentucky exiting US-25 at Corbin. The group will ride down US-25 until we reach Pineville. The community of Pineville will greet us with cool drinks. At this stop be sure to get gas and take a restroom break. From there we will travel US-25 to I-40, get off I-40 and go across to Waynesville and Maggie Valley.

If you are interested in joining the group for this great ride to Maggie Valley we are compiling a list. We need your name, telephone number and where you are from so that we have an estimate of how long it will take everyone to get to Lexington MotorSports. Please have your information submitted by email or post to the forum so that we can contact you.

connie9003
05-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Im hoping to do this with you guys. Not a lot of riders in my area. my phone number is 270-293-3401 im in murray ky.

connie9003
05-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Looking at the map it looks like I might be better going from here straight and not through Lexington. maybe I can find some riders from my neck of the woods

cgistudio
05-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Tony99 is Location:Bowling Green KY

cgistudio
05-13-2013, 06:58 PM
also, Kentuckyguy is in the western, KY

klinton
05-13-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm coming and might have another rider from Ind. with us 502 640-5315 Louisville Ky.

cgistudio
05-13-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm coming and might have another rider from Ind. with us 502 640-5315 (tel:502 640-5315) Louisville Ky.
Sounds GOOD....

cgistudio
05-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Spyder Ryders of Central Kentucky including Indiana and Ohio are getting together to ride to Maggie Valley for the BRP Owners Event.
The Central Kentucky group met this past Saturday to discuss the Maggie Valley event. We will begin from Lexington MotorSports in Hamburg off of I-75 meeting there at 9:30am. Lexington MotorSports is providing a compltimentary service maintenance (tires,oil,etc) on your bike before we leave at 10:30 am (break petals unlocked). Lexington MotorSports is also supplying us with breakfast that morning so try to be there between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.

We will be traveling down I-75 to Corbin, Kentucky exiting US-25 at Corbin. The group will ride down US-25 until we reach Pineville. The community of Pineville will greet us with cool drinks. At this stop be sure to get gas and take a restroom break. From there we will travel US-25 to I-40, get off I-40 and go across to Waynesville and Maggie Valley.

If you are interested in joining the group for this great ride to Maggie Valley we are compiling a list. We need your name, telephone number and where you are from so that we have an estimate of how long it will take everyone to get to Lexington MotorSports. Please have your information submitted by email or post to the forum so that we can contact you.

List to Date:
Fred Garrett
Mike Hall
Keith Linton +1
Mike McDonald and wife
Gene Rigney Sr.
Stan

cgistudio
05-14-2013, 11:04 AM

Exit 108 on I-75 for Lexington MortorSports
Exit 29 on I-75 for Corbin

cunicorn
05-14-2013, 04:46 PM
what day is this going to happen. you got time and place but not the date.

cgistudio
05-14-2013, 04:48 PM
what day is this going to happen. you got time and place but not the date.
Wedensday June 12

cunicorn
05-14-2013, 05:03 PM
i am leaving michigan on the 11th and hoping to get to lexington for the night and leave on the 12th to maggie valley. so if they don't mind a michigan rider might stop by, my email i cunicorn@comast.net chris clave, 248-850-8803

UKBLUE1
05-14-2013, 09:55 PM
Chris you are more than welcome to ryde with us. Just be safe in your travels. If you have any problems my number is 869-312-4463. I have a trailer . I hope that you don't need it but it a plan.
Gene

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

cgistudio
05-16-2013, 11:24 AM

List:
Fred Garrett -Lexington, KY
Mike Hall -Lexington, KY
Keith Linton and Wife -Louisville, KY
Mike McDonald and Wife -Owenton, KY
Gene Rigney Sr. -Midway, KY
Stan -Erlanger, KY
Angie -Lancaster, KY
Molly -Lancaster, KY
Chris Clave -Madison Heights, MI

Coptermike
05-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Not from Ky, but....I live in Texas and will be in Illinois working and then heading for Maggie Valley from there. Route will take me directly through Lexington and it would be nice to finish the ride with you.

I should be able to confirm my work schedule within the next few days and then I can tell you for sure. In the meantime, please list me as tentative. I am a new Spyder owner and rider....very much looking forward to the trip.

Mike Phillips coptermike@gmail.com 217 418 5584

Littlebadwolf
05-16-2013, 04:57 PM
i am leaving michigan on the 11th and hoping to get to lexington for the night and leave on the 12th to maggie valley. so if they don't mind a michigan rider might stop by, my email i cunicorn@comast.net chris clave, 248-850-8803We've also got a group leaving from Michigan on the 11th with a stop over around the 3/4 part of the trip...You're also welcome to ride with us....Larry

Mad Mike
05-16-2013, 06:27 PM
June 12th, be at Lexington Motorsports. Nobody knows what the next day will bring, however, please let us know if you are riding with us ASAP as the dealership is providing some type of breakfast and needs a head count. Again, contact Fred (cgistudio) or Gene (ukblue1). Do not contact me as I have a tendency to get people lost!

:thumbup:

cgistudio
05-16-2013, 06:29 PM
June 12th, be at Lexington Motorsports. Nobody knows what the next day will bring, however, please let us know if you are riding with us ASAP as the dealership is providing some type of breakfast and needs a head count. Again, contact Fred (cgistudio) or Gene (ukblue1).
No contact MadMike:roflblack: