PDA

View Full Version : help navigating this site

Sgobeille
05-13-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi can someone help me. If I write a new post and want to see the replies how do I call them up..Also how do I see my old posts???

Bob Denman
05-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Just type your replies in to a thread, and then keep an eye on it to see what else pops up.
As far as old posts; this was only your second one... :dontknow:

Bob Ledford
05-13-2013, 10:37 AM
The way I do it is I keep a scratch pad log of the ones I really have a genuine interest in. When you want to find out anything new just go to the top of the page and type in the advanced search box the thread title followed by a space and your login name.

Works for me!

Another method is to subscribe to that particular thread. If you were me i would just experiment to find the one best for you

NorthStar
05-13-2013, 11:14 AM
If you click on the FAQ tab above you will find pretty well everything you need to know about navigating this forum. Someone, I assume the moderator, put a lot of effort into this section and it is crammed with helpful tips for newbies and oldies alike.

SpyderAnn01
05-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Under the tab for Thread Tools you can subscribe to a thread which I believe will send you an email every time someone replies to it.

Sarge707
05-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi can someone help me. If I write a new post and want to see the replies how do I call them up..Also how do I see my old posts???

If your logged in Click on your Name (Top-Middle Right) and you have a choice of seeing latest Posts or threads started!!:clap:

ARtraveler
05-13-2013, 03:25 PM
If your logged in Click on your Name (Top-Middle Right) and you have a choice of seeing latest Posts or threads started!!:clap:

Right On! You beat me to it Sarge. :roflblack:

ARCTIC
05-13-2013, 04:19 PM
It is strange that there isn't a quick search for "my posts" or "my threads". I belong to several other forums and they all have that feature. It took me a while to figure out that I had to click on my username also

Lamonster
05-13-2013, 04:30 PM
It is strange that there isn't a quick search for "my posts" or "my threads". I belong to several other forums and they all have that feature. It took me a while to figure out that I had to click on my username also

Look on the left of your profile.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?9728-ARCTIC
"Find Latest Post"